UEFA Nations League 2023 | Final - Sun 18th Jun, 19:45 (BST) - Spain v Croatia

Thinking about it now, maybe some football is ok. He hasn’t played so much since his return from injury but it’d be nice to have him rested and ready to go again next season without picking up anything in these games.

Thinking about it now, maybe some football is ok. He hasn’t played so much since his return from injury but it’d be nice to have him rested and ready to go again next season without picking up anything in these games.
Ake has been arguably the Netherland’s best player. As long as he isn’t injured, I think this will only help him.

Kovacic is about to make the biggest move of his life. Obviously, his head isn't fully in it. Having said that, he has made a few good forward passes and a couple of great runs. He is gradually improving.

Ake is excellent all around. I can't believe he can be that good so soon after the celebrations.

I'm pretty sure Ake doesn't drink alcohol, never has.
Makes sense, to be honest.

Don’t fault any of the players celebrating. I think Jack may have overdone it a bit, but as I said in the parade thread, he treats his body like a temple the rest of the year, so he’s allowed a few weeks of indulgence. I am sure it was difficult for a few with a history of alcoholism (or have dealt with alcoholics) to watch, though. Not that I think Grealish is, but the state he got to was definitely in keeping with that experience (my father was a mean alcoholic, unfortunately, so I know it all too well), which may be triggering for some, is all.

I can’t drink now, but if I were a professional player, I probably wouldn’t at all whilst still playing, just to add one more element of staying in the best state of fitness possible.

Ethanol is grand—I enjoyed it quite a bit when I still could—but it is a drug (many would argue it should be classified a toxin) and it has it’s impacts, especially in excess.

Plenty of time to drink yourself silly once your relatively short career is over.

Makes sense, to be honest.

Don’t fault any of the players celebrating. I think Jack may have overdone it a bit, but as I said in the parade thread, he treats his body like a temple the rest of the year, so he’s allowed a few weeks of indulgence. I am sure it was difficult for a few with a history of alcoholism (or have dealt with alcoholics) to watch, though.

I can’t drink now, but if I were a professional player, I probably wouldn’t at all whilst still playing, just to add one more element of staying in the best state of fitness possible.

Ethanol is grand—I enjoyed it quite a bit when I still could—but it is a drug (many would argue it should be classified a toxin) and it has it’s impacts, especially in excess.

Plenty of time to drink yourself silly once your relatively short career is over.
Wondering if Jack knows his name at the moment?

I’m sure they had their fun.

Due to health reasons, can’t have certain types of alcohol. I’ve had really long spells of alcohol in general but have a couple here and there.

I don’t indulge as much anymore for the enjoyment. Now it’s more to take the edge off or relieve some stress.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.