UEFA Nations League 2023 | Final - Sun 18th Jun, 19:45 (BST) - Spain v Croatia

Yep, its a joke indeed, so laughable, especially how supporters act all Bertie big bollocks at tournaments.

Slovakia won Euro 72 as part of Czechoslovakia, and most of that team in the final were Slovaks.

It's really annoying all those countries won something when you consider that Croatia haven't. Yugoslavia would have won Euro 92 if it wasn't for the war going on at the time. Such a fantastic attacking team.
I will never forget Greece's Euro 2004 win. My dad had Greece in his works sweepstake and like everyone else they had no chance winning the Euros. A few shock wins by beating Portugal twice and France and a very good Czech Republic team. They won the Euros and my dad won something. I was only 11 when it happened.

The best international team I've ever seen was Spain from 2008-2012. They were literally unstoppable. They had both the best players from Barcelona and Real Madrid and they just clicked with with the controlled possession based tactics with skill and flair.

I would love to see our country win a trophy but it won't happen because our players won't try to play abroad and they love the money too much. Also we can't beat the big teams when it really matters.

I will never forget Greece's Euro 2004 win. My dad had Greece in his works sweepstake and like everyone else they had no chance winning the Euros. A few shock wins by beating Portugal twice and France and a very good Czech Republic team. They won the Euros and my dad won something. I was only 11 when it happened.

The best international team I've ever seen was Spain from 2008-2012. They were literally unstoppable. They had both the best players from Barcelona and Real Madrid and they just clicked with with the controlled possession based tactics with skill and flair.

I would love to see our country win a trophy but it won't happen because our players won't try to play abroad and they love the money too much. Also we can't beat the big teams when it really matters.

Perhaps just coincidences but Spain's success was when Pep was at Barca and then Germany's came with him at Bayern. But they had good managers. We have someone who would bench the City lads.

If Southgate starts Stones, Walker, Grealish and Foden and plays to their strengths he will see us win more. Rice coming to City would help too. A spine built at City under Pep would see us win tournaments.

That's the problem, the number of times the England team have been a Premier League domestic players 11 has been countless.

Greece were amazing at Euro 2004, I thought they wouldn't get out of their group, then after that they just kept going and going, it was unreal and still is to this day.

That Spain team were amazing. Okay, they were a bit boring to watch at the World Cup that they won, but made up for it in all the other tournaments with their amazing football.

Sweepstakes I no longer take part in, never seem to win anything and once picked the worse team and got my two pounds back. I just run them myself now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.