Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

It’s a uk ruling to put Turkey on the red list, and not a W.H.O.
UEFA won’t give two fucks if fans from uk can’t go, and will just give any unused tickets away to other sources.
In the current political climate even UEFA wouldn't publically shit on the fans. A deal will be struck and no doubt money will change hands to compensate sponsors etc. Turkey can be guaranteed a lump sum now and still get a future CL Final. The UK Government has some leverage because Turkey depends heavily on English tourists anyway. UEFA and the Government worked closely together to head off the ESL so there should still be some goodwill.

Yes it was huge stretching down to Mount Road with the Manchester Corporation Transport Club a good boozer for an extended Sunday afternoon session.
Now nearly all new housing. None have a.blue plaque to say l played football on Melland's with Wayne Fontana, a serious omission.
Dave Conner was a groundsman at melland's 20 years ago,I also watched Bert trautman play on the transport club pitch early seventies.

Well he is talking like a twat.
I work in Ankara and I can go for work.
I was hoping to get a ticket as a local but that’s looks to be out the windoW now.
He can quarantine in a hotel when he returns and work from the hotel.
I am home tomorrow for my first week in 3 and a half months after quarantining for 10 days In Istanbul when I arrived.
This is a double edge pisser for me as I wont now get to the match and I won’t bastard get home for months after this week.
I’m liking the opening line. Quality.

If it does go ahead in Istanbul, will the camera crew be allowed to go?
We could win the champions league and not find out until we read about it in the newspaper the next day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.