Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Bob on.
fuckin disgrace it’s red.
i hope they don’t move the venue.
typical little Englander snowflake mentality ‘we should have it here as it’s 2 English teams’ and trying to manipulate the situation for political ends.
whats to stop the Spanish government inventing some shite if Barca and Madrid are in next years final and want to pull it from St Petersburg?
Have you been in a Coma for the last 12 months?

It was moved last year to August. How many players are moving club at City? Surely Dinho and Sergio would agree contract extensions for a final!! As I said nobody has suggested an alternative sensible and viable arrangement, other than to stick to Istanbul as it is. Wembley is out, do you seriously think that the EFL are going to dump their showcase play off finals? Do you think for one moment that the UEFA circus are going to up sticks to Villa Park, which is not even meeting UEFA basic standards?
I don't think that the Turkish F.A. and Istanbul authorities are going to agree to abandon, for a second year.
It was moved on mass with the whole league and competition, there are two clubs involved in this, I do t know Chelsea’s situation, but if Kun wants to go to Barca etc then theyd want him pre season. Theres still a killer virus out there and that should take precedence, Istanbul can have a full house in two years I’m sure they’d much prefer that than a damp squib with no fans and a load of press hangers on.

typical little Englander snowflake mentality ‘we should have it here as it’s 2 English teams’ and trying to manipulate the situation for political ends.
whats to stop the Spanish government inventing some shite if Barca and Madrid are in next years final and want to pull it from St Petersburg?
I’m not sure you can be a Little Englander AND a snowflake.

You’re either proud of the flag and everything it represents, a brave stalwart of free speech in an age when everything’s “PC gone mad”, feel like a foreigner in your own country and call a spade a spade Little Englander.

OR, you’re a metropolitan liberal elite woke social justice warrior who eats fair trade kale for breakfast doesn’t live in the real world Snowflake.

We all have to pick a side and be one or the other, apparently.

You’re either proud of the flag and everything it represents, a brave stalwart of free speech in an age when everything’s “PC gone mad”, feel like a foreigner in your own country and call a spade a spade Little Englander.

OR, you’re a metropolitan liberal elite woke social justice warrior who eats fair trade kale for breakfast doesn’t live in the real world Snowflake.

I don't think technically you're allowed to tell someone what they can or can't be. For example, I'm snowflake neutral.

It's madness to play it in Istanbul, but I don't think UEFA will change this minds on this. Just goes to show the disregard they have for fans, despite their claims in the aftermath of the ESL stuff.
I agree to a certain extent. But you also have to think that the money Galatasaray/Turkish FA would get for hosting it could be huge for them under this Covid situation. They already missed out on that last year. Can we just take it away from them? Maybe we can, maybe they’ll be alright without it!

It is a bit different to the Arsenal v Chelsea Europa League final in Baku, because of the Covid situation this time, they really were cheeky as fuck to suggest it shouldn’t be played there just because it was a long way away and hard to get to from here. But can we just take it away from the Ataturk?

Only a total Moron supports this game staying in turkey.
It would be a farce to allow it to be played in an empty stadium.

I’m a bit both of and a bit of neither! I’m very patriotic, into Green issues, don’t feel like a foreigner in my own country, but absolutely hate all that woke stuff.

I don't think technically you're allowed to tell someone what they can or can't be. For example, I'm snowflake neutral.
Would telling someone what they are be considered Little Englander or Snowflake?

I’m hearing Snowflakes are the real fascists nowadays?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.