Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I think behind the scenes they were working on moving the Wembley games out first which the FA/Govt has said they would ... for UEFA Wembley is a showpiece event and anywhere else is UK is a Europa league standard ... I see this being announced by Mon/Tue. I think we might also see more fans than one of those earlier test events at Wembley, and UEFA releasing more to fans of the two teams rather than “local population” or neutral zones.

Haha, 22,500 City and Chelsea fans?! 7,000 if you're lucky, 15,500 hangers-on.

Haha, 22,500 City and Chelsea fans?! 7,000 if you're lucky, 15,500 hangers-on.
Correct.... 15,500 hangers on mostly from red and amber zones, carrying UK government approved Covid passports with no testing requirements or quarantine. All with free tickets and hospitality.

They are right cheeky bastards asking City and Chelsea to forfeit their prize money so they can reimburse turkey if its moved. How about UEFA foot the bill from the millions upon millions they get from having it in these far flung places and the million upon millions they get from sponsors and TV deals that will be absolutely gagging to broadcast the game with 20k fans inside instead of an empty stadium. It's like they've learned absolutely fuck all from the ESL break away.

I also don't understand this rejection of stadiums for not meeting UEFA requirements it's going to be largely empty, there's enough bloody room to get your partridge big plate style extra large advertising boards in and a few more cameras. Dicks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.