Uefa shelves proposals to impose a transfer ban (FFP)

strongbowholic said:
oakiecokie said:
waspish said:
Can't wait till January to see this FFPR sliding punishment rules
Rule 100 verbal punishment
Rule 099 face to face verbal punishment

Rule 098 Mr Platini must attend 10 home games with a MCFC Season Ticket.
Rule 097 UEFA's Executive Committee need to leave strong, blue cheese alone.

Peter Stilton?

MSP said:
actually, my opinion is that whole FFP could be brought down on the court as it breaches the free trade rule.

I just can't imagine how anyone could stop someone to invest his own money where he wants to do it. It's pure communist agenda.
Maybe because that never happened...

Skashion said:
MSP said:
actually, my opinion is that whole FFP could be brought down on the court as it breaches the free trade rule.

I just can't imagine how anyone could stop someone to invest his own money where he wants to do it. It's pure communist agenda.
Maybe because that never happened...

well, it is, in Soviet Union and my ex country Yugoslavia, lol

Platini has plans to do it in "free" West World though

I wouldn't be surprised if the entire thing was dreamt up as an excuse to impose hefty fines that the likes of City will be willing and able to pay. It would bump up Uefa's revenues big style and Twattini is nothing if not a money grabbing fornicator. He has gone half way to trashing the Champions League as it is. Thanks to this idiot, the likes of Shamrock Rovers and clubs of a similar size routinely qualify whilst clubs the size of Spurs and Dipperpool do not. And this situation is all down to the fact that Twattini added a load of utterly pointless games. The more games there are, the higher the television revenues and the higher the tv revenues, the more Uefa can enrich itself with it's share of this income. The result has been dead rubbers and mismatches galore at the group stages. Meanwhile, letting the minnows in and then seeding the group stages ensures that not too many of the bigger clubs will crash out before we get to the knockout stage. Admittedly, the group stages have been slightly more interesting this time round but generally speaking, too many matches are spectacularly tedious until we get to the final two match days.

TWATTINI AND UEFA ARE ALL ABOUT SELF-ENRICHMENT AND THAT IS ALL!

Pam said:
He has gone half way to trashing the Champions League as it is. Thanks to this idiot, the likes of Shamrock Rovers and clubs of a similar size routinely qualify whilst clubs the size of Spurs and Dipperpool do not.

Apart from the fact that Shamrock Rovers have never qualified for the group stages of the Champions and invited guests league, this arguement doesnt hold water.
While I have no love for twatini, the whole champions league format was drawn up because the already wealthy clubs in Europe wanted to keep more and more of the revenue for themselves, much to the detriment of the game overall.
Many times clubs from smaller nations caused upsets in europe under the former arrangements where the champions of the domestic league went into the European cup, the cup winners went into the cup winners cup and a few of the other top sides went into the UEFA cup, but in order to raise more money for the major clubs, UEFA decided to shaft the smaller nations and the smaller clubs in the larger nations, causing the cosy cartel that we have now managed to gate crash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.