UEFA Super cup Final 14th August

Kepa should have been saving those two he almost had.

Nothing to do with the penalties, I said this after the United game and saw nothing that changes my mind tonight Abraham and in particular Mount are miles and miles away from being at the level needed to be playing for Chelsea right now. Too big of a step for them. Even with the transfer ban they should have been loaned out to a lower prem team for the year.

Kepa has Chocolate wrists. Should have saved 2 of those and didn’t move for another. He is garbage

Kepa should have been saving those two he almost had.

Nothing to do with the penalties, I said this after the United game and saw nothing that changes my mind tonight Abraham and in particular Mount are miles and miles away from being at the level needed to be playing for Chelsea right now. Too big of a step for them. Even with the transfer ban they should have been loaned out to a lower prem team for the year.

Mount looks very solid, not sure what you've seen tonight. Abraham is Bambi on the ice, worse than Welbeck.

Kepa has way more self-belief than quality though. Saves few shots, but very average in everything else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.