UEFA Super Cup | Real Madrid v Frankfurt | 20:00 KO (BST)

MCFC1993

Just sticking this up in case anybody is interested. Basically the European Community Shield except the money goes to UEFA.

Live on BT Sport. 20:00 KO (BST), being played in Helsinki.

Real Madrid haven't played a game yet. Eintracht Frankfurt have played 2, won in the first round of the German Cup easily, got battered 6-1 by Bayern at the weekend.

Both teams have now missed a chance to go ahead. Not too bad a game. Not as exciting as PSV v Monaco last night but it’s ok so far.

Both teams have now missed a chance to go ahead. Not too bad a game. Not as exciting as PSV v Monaco last night but it’s ok so far.

Missed Madrid's chance, had more of an eye on Sheff Wed-Sunderland but I saw Frankfurt's and the lad should have buried that.

Missed Madrid's chance, had more of an eye of Sheff Wed-Sunderland but I saw Frankfurt's and the lad should have buried that.
Didn’t have a left foot. Good wing play by Valverde with a pass to Benzema who laid it off to Vinicius deftly. Vinicius had opened up his body to curl it into the far post but a Frankfurt defender came sliding out of nowhere as the keeper was going to beaten for sure. It ‘was’ a sure goal till the defenders intervention.

Didn’t have a left foot. Good wing play by Valverde with a pass to Benzema who laid it off to Vinicius deftly. Vinicius had opened up his body to curl it into the far post but a Frankfurt defender came sliding out of nowhere as the keeper was going to beaten for sure. It ‘was’ a sure goal till the defenders intervention.
Was the defender a LB by any chance. ;-)

1-0 Alaba scores.

Shocking defending from Frankfurt.
The defenders allowing Benzema to beat them to the ball started it. I’m like, there’s two of you!!! However, watching Benzema’s highlights earlier, he’s a good header of the ball. Same way I think Ake is as well despite being 5’11 which I think is tall but others don’t think so.

Madrid wins 2-0. Fairly comfortable win. They better pray Benzema doesnt get injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.