UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very excited for this game. Another trophy never hurts along the way, gets us going as we start the hunt for the big trophies this season.

I’d go with:

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Dias
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Kovacic
Grealish
Haaland
Foden

We will want to put on a show here and show why we are European champions. Add in the fact that this is still part of pre season and I expect a full team. Yes we have a small squad with hopefully a few new additions soon to take the pressure off, no point moaning. The games won’t slow down.

Phillips to star and shut us all up until Newcastle -:)

This trophy is ridiculously difficult to win - you have to win one of the major European trophies to win it. The CL and EL are not easy to win, full stop. We should absolutely take it seriously and play our strongest side.

In some respects, it's like the Charity Shield - the FA Cup and League winners play each other and it's hard to win a place in that final. Teams like Liverpool and Arsenal sneak and scrounge into Europe because they finish 4th etc but to even enter the Charity Shield you need to prove you deserve it. The Super Cup is the same - there's no 4th place bollocks, it's winners only so it's hard to win.

I really hope we win it, it's another trophy we've never seen before and cements our place as the best team in the world - FACT!

COME ON CITY!!

The Super Cup festivities program in Athens and Piraeus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.