UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First post, so apologies if i cant ask this, but are there any links to the match or apps for apple/iphone?
Depends on if your provider has an app you can download.

If you are in the USA, the game is being broadcast on Paramount+ which is an app you can download on the iPhone. I cannot speak for the UK or other country options.

Good luck, welcome aboard, and GO CITY!

Never really understood what this game is about.

You wouldn't get the winners of the top 2 tiers in the league playing to determine the super league winners.
It used the be the winners of the league (European Cup), verses the winners of the Cup (Cup Winners cup) so both Winners if you like which made more sense, but that all changed when they got rid of said Cup Winners Cup in the late 90’s. And had to come up with an alternative, hence the losers/second rate team now participating in it!!

Don’t care if it’s a meaningless prize or not so meaningless or whatever. I want us to win this and brings us silverware we haven’t won yet.

We need minutes and this is helping us to gel. I find it good preparation for Sats showdown vs Newcastle.

I expect Pep to field a strong starting 11 and maybe gives minutes to the ones that need if the scores helps to do so.

Getting busier by the minute as the GB day flights & international flights arrive.

Fourth Thousand from Japan & Korea land in about an hour........on the beaches !!

Anybody out there still in need of a ticket I have one in the City end. Couldn't get out there. Happy to transfer for free to anybody who wants it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.