UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2023 UEFA Super Cup will be the 48th edition of the UEFA Super Cup, an annual football competition match organised by UEFA and contested by the reigning champions of the top two European club competitions, the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League The match will feature English club Manchester City and Spanish club Seville.
It will be played at the Karaiskakis Stadium, home to Athens side Olympiacos on 16th August
I lived in Athens for a year. If anyone likes superyachts the harbour is worth a visit. On any given day you should see at least 2 or 3 £100 million yachts with on board helicopters. They should be on their own landing berths away from the 500 or so peasants who only sail the £20 million bath tubs.

No offence to you but these questions stagger me. Nobody knows either and what ever anyone says is guess work.
You'd be better off googling ticket details for last year which will at least give you a rough idea of price
People on here had a good idea of the price and number of tickets for the CL final before they were announced. On this very thread there has been an educated guess of 5k based on previous super cup finals. As you say its all based on previous finals, its just that i'd prefer they took the time to do the research rather than myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.