UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
UEFA are going to have to get used to dealing with city fans all these finals were in !!
Hope to god it’s better organised than Istanbul

Got two nights in Athens and one night in Piraeus on the night of the game. Not trusting UEFA buses ever again.
Not read the whole thread but is there a meet up place planned for Piraeus on the game day?

Got two nights in Athens and one night in Piraeus on the night of the game. Not trusting UEFA buses ever again.
Not read the whole thread but is there a meet up place planned for Piraeus on the game day?
I’m staying in Piraeus but going to Monastariki on the day of the game, I think 1894 said that’s where Blues were meeting, will then get the Metro down to the stadium.

Has anyone got an access code they’re not using for the super cup ~ I thought I’d applied but City have no record of my application. Flight hotel booked so getting a bit desperate. CTiD

Has anyone got an access code they’re not using for the super cup ~ I thought I’d applied but City have no record of my application. Flight hotel booked so getting a bit desperate. CTiD
I've got one if you're still interested.
DM me.

Probably a bit of a longshot now but looking for a couple spare SC access codes if anyone's got any?

Interesting post, they couldn't find mine, so don't be thinking you didn't apply. Glitch in the system I would guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.