UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Done all the research shit . Lovely bars in and around the unbelievable acropolis area of Athens . Marina areas in Piraeus look stunning with good hotels and accommodation and plenty of bars plus the multi million ££ yachts galore . Millions of hotels in Athens city centre great metro system millions of taxis at good rates and bus network fabulous if not rather small stadium easily accessible but ………..

Try fucking getting there for a reasonable price !!!!!!
Shambolic air fares and routes !!!!
Took a lot of finding but easyJet man-Santorini .Ryanair Santorini-athens,jet2 athens - stansted,going out 15th returning 17th.stansted express to Tottenham Hale,underground to Euston,Euston to Stockport

Took a lot of finding but easyJet man-Santorini .Ryanair Santorini-athens,jet2 athens - stansted,going out 15th returning 17th.stansted express to Tottenham Hale,underground to Euston,Euston to Stockport
Two airports within 35 minutes drive in the NW near me and no direct return flights to Athens that week for a reasonable price is beyond madness and quite frankly a joke ! Several flights via here there and everywhere with long transfer waiting times at ridiculous prices . Too much hard work and too expensive just for a football match .

Did anyone use a ticket for the CL final that had been bought in a different name? Considering taking my Mrs to this game but she doesn't have a season ticket. I have a couple of family members with 20k points though and was hoping to use one of them to get a ticket for her

Did anyone use a ticket for the CL final that had been bought in a different name? Considering taking my Mrs to this game but she doesn't have a season ticket. I have a couple of family members with 20k points though and was hoping to use one of them to get a ticket for her
The group I was in all used our own tickets but there was absolutely no identifier on the ticket. I think in Greek law you're supposed to have your passport/ID checked on entry to the ground but don't know whether it will be matched to your ticket.

Would love to get tickets, but am going to wait for the league season to start and then try for Champions League games.

I went to buy on my Scard and found my email address at City had my sons personal details attached to it (XBOX not sure) and as didnt have time to change bought his ticket in his name using my email.
Bought mine using his email but my personal details a few days later.
Ticket then in correct name but their email address so make sure peops ticket you are using respond to any confirm details emails UEFA sends.
No one checked the names on tickets anyway.

See Ireland fans had major issues in Athens. Doesn't bode well for the super cup given uefa will be involved in organising the game in Greece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.