UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you getting to Luton
i am thinking of getting the bus from Chorlton street , get to the airport about 12-05 am

One of my pals is driving down but he's fucked his turbo so we'll be in a rental Fiat 500 haha. May even be on that bus if shit goes sideways!

Anyone revived or heard anything since they purchased their tickets

Ive been pricing taxis up for my return to Athens airport from Monastriaki as I got a free one with the hotel booking from the airport.I arrive around 9pm on the Monday so took this option. Some companies you prebook with charge 20Euros/hr wait time if delayed. The Hotel wants £70-£80 for the return the cheaper price is from 5.15am to 11pm. I need to leave at the latest 5am I think for a 7.55 am flight. Booking.com best price is £62. I have seen the flat rates quoted at around 40-50Euros but not 100% confident about this.
Im on same flt on fri, will be getting the bus from Monastriaki about 5.00 bud.

Have City sold their allocation of tickets, whatever that was ?
Codes still work to buy right now. Ive just checked whats left to buy and looking at whats left we might have a decent following over there as only tickets available are Cat 1, Cat 1 restricted, and Cat 3 restricted. See screenshot. Got 2 codes available if needed for anyoneScreenshot_20230805_221415_Chrome.jpg

The 2023 UEFA Super Cup will be the 48th edition of the UEFA Super Cup, an annual football competition match organised by UEFA and contested by the reigning champions of the top two European club competitions, the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League The match will feature English club Manchester City and Spanish club Seville.
It will be played at the Karaiskakis Stadium, home to Athens side Olympiacos on 16th August
When are the tickets issued I’m still waiting????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.