UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tickets arrived in the app.

well 3 tickets for me who I am travelling with.

One of my group has a separate ticket direct through the UEFA raffle and the other usually loses his phone when drunk.

Can I keep all 3 tickets on the app on my phone, and just get us all in that way? I know each ticket needs specific details for each person on which I can set up.

Anyone know?

One of my group has a separate ticket direct through the UEFA raffle and the other usually loses his phone when drunk.

Can I keep all 3 tickets on the app on my phone, and just get us all in that way? I know each ticket needs specific details for each person on which I can set up.

Anyone know?
Yes you can keep all tickets on your phone you’ll just need to swipe everyone in

No sounds like he has his ticket in the app with the seat/entrance details, but the barcode becomes active in the vicinity of the ground like the final in Istanbul.

Sounds like they've started sending the emails so keep an eye out the next 24 hours or so
Signed in my app this morning and noticed my tickets had appeared, to the delight of my 12 year old son who's been religiously asking me every day if they are there yet.

Anyone know?
Yes , press keep and then press assign ticket to a new guest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.