UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you in Athens already, where are folks congregating that you've seen?

1894 group mentioned 1. Monastiraki Square 2. Kolokotroni Street bars 3. Agia Irini Square as meetup points

However they also said we had been allocated somewhere they referred to as "City Square Piraeus" but I don't see anywhere called that on the map - there's the official UEFA fan festival at Korai Square in Pireaus, but 1894 said that was different from whatever "City Square" they were talking about - it might just be some meetup point for entering the ground

Just curious as it would be nice to know where to go once we get into town

For those of you in Athens already, where are folks congregating that you've seen?

1894 group mentioned 1. Monastiraki Square 2. Kolokotroni Street bars 3. Agia Irini Square as meetup points

However they also said we had been allocated somewhere they referred to as "City Square Piraeus" but I don't see anywhere called that on the map - there's the official UEFA fan festival at Korai Square in Pireaus, but 1894 said that was different from whatever "City Square" they were talking about - it might just be some meetup point for entering the ground

Just curious as it would be nice to know where to go once we get into town
Just had a look at the fan park, looks a bit shit tbh. Really small and a lack of bars. Had a walk around the port area of Piraeus and only saw a couple of blues, so its not really looking a good option for tomorrow night. At the moment we're planning Monastiraki which also doesn't seem ideal, but if that's where everyone will be then so be it..!

Spent all day walking around Monastiraki area. We found that there were possibly more bar type places over the other side of the main road from the square down the side streets, literally a 30 second walk. Still alot of eateries but a few blues dotted around drinking. I don't know the names of the streets but if you find the Alice in Wonderland street, The kook (not a bar but you can't miss it) you are in the right area.

Spent all day walking around Monastiraki area. We found that there were possibly more bar type places over the other side of the main road from the square down the side streets, literally a 30 second walk. Still alot of eateries but a few blues dotted around drinking. I don't know the names of the streets but if you find the Alice in Wonderland street, The kook (not a bar but you can't miss it) you are in the right area.
No idea why Dias ended up in that post. Curiouser and curiouser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.