Uefa suspension rule

Proelia

Two yellow cards = a suspension= utter utter shite

Sent from my P6000 Pro using Tapatalk

I mentioned this in an earlier thread and it's obviously a hot topic right now in the football world.

Personally, I think 2 yellows over the course of 5 matches should not justify a suspension.

They one the rules before the tournament started. If they're too fucking thick to get it then they deserve the ban. Ramsey's handball was stupid, therefore he's a thick **** and deserves a ban - and that handball impeded Belgium so it deserved a yellow.

Should really be at the very least 3 for a suspension.

As it ultimately is dependant on the referee for the game. The ref for the game yesterday was throwing yellows about and as a result Italy are missing a few players.

Whereas tonights ref could have ref'd Pogba for 5 hours and still not booked him, having given him 4 fouls before a warning. (I know Pogba wasn't going to get suspended for the next game, but my point is that some of the refs are extremely strict, and it's one foul = one yellow) where tonight Pogba was afforded about 7 fouls and throwing the ball away and wasn't booked).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.