uefa to curb spending sprees

Do you think these measures would even be talked about had we not started to spend money?

I mean if it was just Real doing their ridiculous 'buy everything that fucking moves, with money we haven't fucking got' rigmarole, would this be an issue?

I highly doubt it tbh, or maybe thats just the cynical blue in me talking.

Now that Real have finished all there spending, he decides to put a fucking spending restriction on clubs. What a complete wanker.

Gordon Brown for UEFA president anyone?

Seriously though why are UEFA allowing the fucking chuckle brothers to make all of the footballing decisions, in an ideal world Sven Goran-Ericksson and Tord Grip would be my ideal double act...at least they know what there doing.

I'm no authority on this but it stands to reason that this could work in City's favor. Undoubtedly the Abu Dhabi Group has much more equity than any single club in Europe, so while clubs like Real Madrid are getting loans (with very favorable rates) from Catalan banks to buy their new gaylacticos, City is dealing with straight fuckin cash. The rags rely on favorable treatment from banks as well and if UEFA is able to get something passed it's going to have to have something to do with operating in the red which obviously doesn't apply to City.

We technically live within our means. The money we have is from a private investor and for all intents and purposes is part of the club.

This will be a bigger shock to the system to Real Madrid, the Rags and Liverpool. Guess what one club will get away scott free?

tony2406 said:
So what happens to Real Madrid who are spending money they dont have then

And what about the rags and their unsustainable mountain of spectacularly toxic debt? Talk about living beyond your means.

He's right. If it carries on then no club will be able compete with the rich ones and what's the point in football when theres no-one to play?

Despite the Rags having a spectacular amount of debt courtesy of the Glazier takeover havent they reduced it from nearly 800m to 600m in the last 2 years. Be interesting to see how they would fair finishing outside the top 4 for once. Although its a big ask i'd luv it if it was us instead of them.

Im happy currently weve spent loads and are debt free.

Interetingly isnt it about now that the banks said they were gonna call in the red bindippers debts - have they sorted a new financing package out yet?

Kinkys Left Foot said:
Despite the Rags having a spectacular amount of debt courtesy of the Glazier takeover havent they reduced it from nearly 800m to 600m in the last 2 years. Be interesting to see how they would fair finishing outside the top 4 for once. Although its a big ask i'd luv it if it was us instead of them.

Im happy currently weve spent loads and are debt free.

Interetingly isnt it about now that the banks said they were gonna call in the red bindippers debts - have they sorted a new financing package out yet?
First off the rag debt has increased slightly, not gone down.
Secondly I think the bin dippers re-financing is the 24th July!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.