Uefa YL vs PSG

We've got a good mix of tenacity and skill in that side.

Edozie needs a new contract. Lavia quality.

Considering they had the 'young superstar' Xavi Simons they didn't create that much.

Diving little c*nt him for the pen... Slicker as already said defo should've come out earlier cost us there not trying to be too harsh on him, needs to be more assertive and not give him a chance to dive he cost Finley that red card, which is angin if that's the future of football then proper shite to get a red for that... Proper diving shite Tom Daley would be proud.

No complaints about the 2nd red both challenges were clumsy 1st a defo and the other some refs might've been lenient most wouldn't, both challenges were possible bookings but the ref in general has been a prick most the game.
Also fucking hell O'Reilly that haircut is beyond a disgrace haha... Just a shame he didn't get to show what he can actually do.

A shame Hamilton messed up his chance but he's been mostly class when I've seen him, Lavia motm for me Edozie was good but most played well before the red cards... We were due a late push before they happened.
Defo a good result all in all considering we were down to 9 men, if it was 11 v 12 at the end our youths defo would've had a late push and probably got a winner for me, wasn't to be but weaker without key players who are training with our first team they showed their strength of character with 9 men well played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.