UEFA Youth League - Analysis & preview of all 35 City u19s involved.

Thanks for that twosips. I enjoy reading your blog

I will not be surprised if Kelechi is also involved, because like Roberts he can't be included in the B List for the first team.

Maybe Ambrose will be on the bench for the first team tonight, as we only have Bony as a forward, with possibly Raheem playing there.

Cheers, all. Appreciated. Glad you enjoyed. Was easy to write to be honest - always is when its an exciting group. Looking forward to the game later.

When everyone is fit, the U19s is becoming like the first team, with two quality players for each position. Of course that doesn't necessarily matter, unless 11 of them actually gel as a team, but if they do, then I imagine they will take some stopping. Great mixture of skill & power available.

Yeah, exactly. Can't even begin to imagine the level when the u16s breakthrough next year. Some of our very brightest are with them - Campbell, Sancho, Bolton, Smith, Dele-bashiru, Foden etc

I will not be surprised if Kelechi is also involved, because like Roberts he can't be included in the B List for the first team.

Maybe Ambrose will be on the bench for the first team tonight, as we only have Bony as a forward, with possibly Raheem playing there.

Kelechi wasn't listed in the official UEFA squad listings for either so id be surprised prrsonally if he is involved - the fact he was training with the first team too last night suggests he won't be either as hes an official first team member these days. I'd have Ambrose on the bench too, but something tells me City wont. Barker will be the one if any.

@twosips do you actually watch all the youth games at various different ages ?

I watch the EDS and u18s week in week out and occasionally catch the odd glimpse of the 16s - its impossible to watch them often a they play at the exact same time as the u18s but sometimes there is the odd overlapping so you get to watch a bit of them as they're usually on the next pitch along. The best u16s have all made their debuts for the u18s anyway, and I just tend to pick up bits of info here and there along the way. There's also the odd u14/u15/16 tournament streamed online so you ive caught the odd bit here and there too.

Cheers, all. Appreciated. Glad you enjoyed. Was easy to write to be honest - always is when its an exciting group. Looking forward to the game later.

Yeah, exactly. Can't even begin to imagine the level when the u16s breakthrough next year. Some of our very brightest are with them - Campbell, Sancho, Bolton, Smith, Dele-bashiru, Foden etc

Kelechi wasn't listed in the official UEFA squad listings for either so id be surprised prrsonally if he is involved - the fact he was training with the first team too last night suggests he won't be either as hes an official first team member these days. I'd have Ambrose on the bench too, but something tells me City wont. Barker will be the one if any.

I watch the EDS and u18s week in week out and occasionally catch the odd glimpse of the 16s - its impossible to watch them often a they play at the exact same time as the u18s but sometimes there is the odd overlapping so you get to watch a bit of them as they're usually on the next pitch along. The best u16s have all made their debuts for the u18s anyway, and I just tend to pick up bits of info here and there along the way. There's also the odd u14/u15/16 tournament streamed online so you ive caught the odd bit here and there too.
do you have time for the first team :)

last question, when did you win the lottery and retire :)

Ha. 8-4s Monday to Friday are ideal mate... Don't miss a thing, and if there's ever the odd u18s midweek game around lunch time (very rarely) I can just request a half day or sumat and find a way to work around it.

Ha. 8-4s Monday to Friday are ideal mate... Don't miss a thing, and if there's ever the odd u18s midweek game around lunch time (very rarely) I can just request a half day or sumat and find a way to work around it.

Hey mate. How do you get access to games at the CFA? I asked at the ticket office on Saturday to try and catch the U18s, but was told it was being played behind closed doors.

I am very surprised Kelechi is not in the UEFA Youth Team.

It would be much better for him to be playing these games, even if he is a first squad player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.