UFC 86

VoodooBlue said:
Fedor hasn't been particularly busy of late though, I hope he smashes Sylvia

Cant stand Sylvia but he has got a punchers chace

VoodooBlue said:
How's the training goin SBD? You made it to any Uk events yet mate?

If i trained forever id still be shite but its all good

Went to the warrington show where Mick Sinclair won a world title thats it so far

Getting people to go is impossible

You going Matt's fight this weekend

As long as you're enjoying youself and keeping fit that's all that matters

Don't think I'm watching Matt mate wouldn't have minded going watching him but I only usually bother when my brother is cornering these days (lift there and back!)

Last even I went to was AMMA in Birmingham a few months back, was only amateurs mostly but an absolute top quality event, atmosphere was awesome and I'd defo reccomend it. Much better than a few professional events I've been to, even, dare I say it, Cagewarriors ETRH

I'm positive the PPV one will be on a stream somewhere, for definate. Is the UFC one on Setanta? be fun to watch Silva again if i can't get hold of the stream for the other.

Simon Le Tom said:
I'm positive the PPV one will be on a stream somewhere, for definate. Is the UFC one on Setanta? be fun to watch Silva again if i can't get hold of the stream for the other.

Yea its on setanta

The card i went to the amateur and semi pro fights were class

Its just crap there are never any shows in manc, like you Mr voodoo i need a lift lol, trying to get to the cage gladiators at the end of the month but its looking bleak

It'll get there mate, it used to be a lot worse believe me. Think the first one I went to was in Chppenham and I'll be fucked if I can be arsed going there again

Its 7 nights a week in geordie land lol, the mma scene there must be huge

Cage Gladiators pulling out of doing the show in manc was a propper let down from what the guy at the venue said they are propper cowboys

Hopefully Cage Warriors will branch out one of these days

How's the training going with you

I'm in line to film a new fight event, starting up called 'Kumite'. The website is up and they're registering fighters at the moment. All insurance is paid for, as far as I know, so helps to get fighters interested.

Don't quote me, but I think it has 64 fighters on day 1, 32 to 16 on day 2, and quarters to winner on the 3rd day. I think they want it to overtake Cage Rage and other stuff.

Supposed to be doing the docu on it and going down south in Aug to talk about it.

SBD said:
Its just crap there are never any shows in manc, like you Mr voodoo i need a lift lol, trying to get to the cage gladiators at the end of the month but its looking bleak

There's a gym i train at for wrestling in Manchester (near city's ground) - i'm not sure what other training occupies it but there's usually event posters put up in there. I'll keep an eye out for any.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.