UFO:conspiracy road trip

i watched this last night, the biggest dick on that programme is the presenter, what a twat he was/is.

Mayor West said:
i watched this last night, the biggest dick on that programme is the presenter, what a twat he was/is.

no he is not.
its the UFO investigator

Love the guy with a pic of the moon on his office wall, saying you could see the buildings and trees etc, and millions live there but its airbrushed out of official pics.

Really makes my day when people wont be swayed from their belief's/experiences.Especially when they are being softened/cajoled by a down beat comedian called Andrew Maxwell,with BBC alcohol to dispense of.Not one,changed their opinion,and there was sheer madness in there.

I watched this last night. They was asked to draw a picture of an alien. Obviously it looked human . Then that guy asked why would they evolve to look like us when the chances are billions to one , but the ones that visit look like us. He asked them why would their eyes be in the same place? Why wouldnt they have nostrils on top of their head? After all we evolved from fish. Would the aliens planet even have fish? They were all stuck for an answer.

Andy Dale said:
I watched this last night. They was asked to draw a picture of an alien. Obviously it looked human . Then that guy asked why would they evolve to look like us when the chances are billions to one , but the ones that visit look like us. He asked them why would their eyes be in the same place? Why wouldnt they have nostrils on top of their head? After all we evolved from fish. Would the aliens planet even have fish? They were all stuck for an answer.
To be fair both sides can only hypothesise about the chances of aliens existing or not, and what they may look like. The puzzling thing is, why didnt they let the lie detector test go ahead? Were they scared she'd fail, or pass?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.