UFOs?

Gazza

I have just watched 7 lights slowly and silently 'fly, over my house in the Peak District followed by another 3, they came from central Manchester and carried on to the Sheffield area, no I haven't had a drink but I'm going to now.

At first I thought it was a very bright star constellation but soon realised they were below the clouds, there was no noise whatsoever and as it was around 22.20 all you could see were the lights, freaked me out for a while, can't believe no-one else saw them.

GAZZA said:
I have just watched 7 lights slowly and silently 'fly, over my house in the Peak District followed by another 3, they came from central Manchester and carried on to the Sheffield area, no I haven't had a drink but I'm going to now.

GAZZA said:

Wow, you must have some pretty good views from where you live, if you can afford it, get yerself a half decent camera/camcorder or even a pair of half decent binos. Also, dont be suprised if it comes back tonight, so get sky scanning, not that you didnt know but you're in a pretty good viewing position and reportedly a bit of a ufo hotspot. Im not to savvy with the internet etc but i'll try and put a really good ufo sighting on this thread for you, imo its probably the best ive seen, just bare with me mate.

<a class="postlink" href="http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/2009/06/exclusiveistanbul-kumburgaz-aliens-ufos.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/2009/06/ ... -ufos.html</a>

Hope this has worked. Just to think that there might(imo definately is) be something else out there is truly amazing, if just 1 sighting out of 1 million is positive, then i find that truly remarkable and picks me up no end, and to think that people glorify in the likes of Britains got shite, or the latest episode in Neverenders or Corrie Oraface, or Peter and Jordan splitting up, nd they call me a freak and a wierdo, now thats amazing mate.

I live in New Mills, The lights were similar to that utube video around the 4mins 30 thirty mark, but although they seemed to be in a formation (5 in the centre and the other 2 wide on either side) it wasn't very rigid suggesting they were separate entities and the light coming from them was very steady, no flashing/pulsing at all. I can see right down the Goyt valley to Manchester from where I am and they 'flew' straight from Manchester over my head like I say towards Edale/Sheffield area (i.e over Kinder).
I turned the news on straight after thinking it would be on all channels..... but nothing, can't believe no-one else saw them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.