UH-HO for twitcher...

we-r-the-big-4 said:
Looking at the table i noticed SPUDS scoring at home is the second lowest. Checking their fixtures, they have a tricky run in.. I REALLY THINK THEY ARE GOING DOWN 12 more points gives em 37

Stoke have a reasonable run in , 16 points due to home form gives 41

Middles have a run of 6 games that will make or break them. just can't decide if they are gonna hit form 15-20 points or not 10-13 ish then down

Fat sam i think have a nice-ish run in where i think they can get 15+ points

Portsmouth are starting to play well, 12-15 points possible ..puts them safe

Hull need about 10 points to stay up...

My conclusion is : If SPUDS lose or draw tonight against HULL they are really gonna be in the SHIT and really could be going down

It would be awesome if they go down, I have hated Spurs since an early age.

I would like to see Boro go down as their support is crap. They sent a letter out to their fans on Friday asking them to be quieter and sit down...The ground is never full, they could have a row each!

They're now level on points with Newcastle, who have got a very hard run-in. If Stoke & Blackburn can close the gap then there must be a good chance that the barcodes will be in serious danger of the drop. We'll see whether they get 50,000 then.

To be perfectly honest, as long as we don't go down, I don't think we can lose.

Boro, Newcastle, Sunderland, Spuds, WBA, Bolton, Blackburn, Joke, all teams that I can't stand, and all in real danger.

:)

Bluemoon115 said:
To be perfectly honest, as long as we don't go down, I don't think we can lose.

Boro, Newcastle, Sunderland, Spuds, WBA, Bolton, Blackburn, Joke, all teams that I can't stand, and all in real danger.

:)
WBA look certs and Boro don't seem far behind. I'd keep Blackburn as it's a good day out and reasonably priced but wouldn't miss Bolton. You forgot Pompey in that list as well. Shame we can't have six relegated this season.

Spuds won't go down.

They are media darlings of the premier league,'Arry and his fave bent ref Mr Dean will sort that.

i have just done the predictor, and have SPUDS surviving by 2 points, the points they just got from hull, and 40 points grabs 12-13th place, WOW
i think i was as fair as possible!!! City got 6th!!!! on 57 points Villa got 5th with 73. Arse got 4th 75
16th Spuds........... 38
17th Portsmouth.... 37
18th Barcodes....... 36
19th Midd............. 31
20th WBA............. 26

Football is fixed said:
We wish to expand slightly on our deconstruction of the Redknapp-Dean Edifice.
Here are a listing of the last ten occasions when Our Hero has met with Arbitros Man.

Oct 27 2007: Portsmouth v West Ham United - Mr Dean provides Pompey with an injury time penalty which Benjani proceeds to miss. The match finishes 0-0 despite the input of Wirral Man. Benjani soon sold to Manchester City in an illegal transfer deal for which Well Murky was suitably fined.

January 1st 2008: Reading v Portsmouth - Ibrahima Sonko pays for his Blackness when receiving a 3rd minute sending off. Mr Dean had not finished there though as he felt it necessary to also provide Portsmouth with a penalty, which they missed. The match ended 0-2 but little surprise there as a sending off so early in the match is worth more than a goal.

January 19th 2008: Portsmouth v Derby County - A 3-1 victory just eighteen days after Harry last met Mikey. No help required as the visitors were dire.

February 17th 2008: Preston North End v Portsmouth - The ultimately hypersuccessful FA Cup campaign continues with a 1-0 victory in a very grim place indeed.

May 17th 2008: Portsmouth v Cardiff City - Redknapp wins his first proper trophy in the game that was a 'given' if our contact at Portsmouth is correct.

August 17th 2008: Chelsea v Portsmouth - The same contact has told us that certain individuals within the Pompey camp had short-sold themselves in this event. At 2-0, Chelsea were given an entirely irrelevant penalty - a Dean speciality.

September 28th 2008: Portsmouth v Tottenham - Portsmouth given a penalty to take the lead. Tottenham denied a penalty. Pompey run out 2-0 winners against Our Hero's future employers. The 88th minute sending off of a Black man was of minimal consequence.

November 11th 2008: Manchester City v Tottenham - The new Spurs supremo sees his side grab a 2-1 victory in the most meritocratic of matches. The story - City take the lead; Dean sends off City's Fernandes in 26th minute; Spurs take the lead; Dean sends off City's Dunne; Assou-Ekotto irrelevantly disappears up the tunnel in the 89th minute in a further potentially racist neoreality.

December 13th 2008: Tottenham v Manchester United - A hard-fought 0-0 draw with a Ronaldo goal chalked off.

February 8th 2009: Tottenham v Arsenal - The infamous disallowed goal for the offence of "Being Black in the penalty area", followed by the sending off for the offence of "Scoring and making me look amateurish on television and being Black and fouling". Another first half sending off and another overachievement against the market in a 0-0 draw.

10 matches.
8 overperformances against the market price for Redknapp's team (9 if not for Benjani).
7 decisions in favour of Harry when matches level or one goal differential ie competitive.
0 decisions against Harry in the same circumstances.
1 FA Cup Final Winners Medal.
1 Freedom Of The City Of Portsmouth.

And note that the average time of the first sending off is the 22nd minute - maximum impact.

Football is fixed said:
Here are a listing of the last ten occasions when Our Hero has met with Arbitros Man.

August 17th 2008: Chelsea v Portsmouth - The same contact has told us that certain individuals within the Pompey camp had short-sold themselves in this event. At 2-0, Chelsea were given an entirely irrelevant penalty - a Dean speciality.
Didn't he also reckon that the Hull players had done the same thing against us?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Football is fixed said:

Didn't he also reckon that the Hull players had done the same thing against us?

yep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.