UK far right trouble July/August 24

Yup the elites will be loving this..

Exactly. If you go back and look at the conservatives last couple of years in power they committed political suicide. You have to ask why? These are supposedly highly intelligent people who had the best education money can buy. Many of them were/are independently wealthy to an extent we can only dream of. Yet they raided the coffers for their own ends. Again why? They did everything in their power to become unelectable, which is exactly what happened. Many voters had no trust or faith in Starmer and Labour but by that point it was anybody but the bloody Tories. None of it made any sense but it's beginning to.

Problem, reaction, solution. Cities on fire, rioting, violence. "Please do something!!!" Okay....curfews, lockdowns, digital id, facial recognition, new laws. Job done.

The black lad in Piccadilly could have been kicked to death there. What’s next, a lynching?
The only positive thing in that video is that he wasn’t for backing off. Takes some serious bollocks to do that when totally outnumbered. I’m not ashamed to admit that if it was me in his position, I’d have got on my toes.

Can anyone state what English 'traditions and customs' are now outlawed? As against, no longer being done by choice.

I mean, no one eats tripe and onions anymore, but that wasn't forced on us by immigrants.

Please give specific examples. I can only think of fox-hunting and hare coursing, but neither was banned because immigrants wanted them banned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.