UK far right trouble July/August 24

This happened in Moss Side . Took a day to get riot vans mounting pavements and masses of riot police snatching rioters. Until then gangs of lads just doing what they wanted …. Petrol bombs , looting , attacking greenheys nick ….. now that was a riot
I know someone who got 4and a half years for that and he only went to have a look what was going on

I know its voluntary. My point @bert38 is why should the cops doing anything once they are at the scene. If they are filmed striking someone they are immediately in the shit. They suspended the airport cop to appease the media mob. We moan that the cops are too soft and then demand they are sacked when they hit back.
Overwhelmingly majority will still do their job because despite how it may sometimes seem, they are good people.

I can see what happened years ago in Oldham and Bradford but on a massive scale all over the uk coming soon unfortunately, anyone who can't see it must be blinkered, the country is fucked
100%.

I've been saying it a few months now, You can see things starting to escalate at a significant pace, In the UK and Ireland it's all going to kick off on a massive scale and one day it's going to be a free for all.

It's happening.

Merseyside is very left leaning. As an outsider, I’ve only ever experienced hate when someone’s decided I’m a bizzee (police officer.)

A well organised EDL are behind this riot and the incorrect reports of the suspect being a Muslim immigrant new to the UK have fuelled it.

Called it earlier, another death announcement and the racist morons + thick won’t be able to control themselves.

Whipped up by all the usual suspects, Farage and co.
Twitter allowing any bullshit rumour to go around.

Dark times.
Spot on - theses are the morons that have been egged on by the likes of Farage, Braverman etc. I hope they are happy with their work. Despicable human beings one and all.

It must be so confusing to the thickos that one of the heroes in this awful awful crime is a man of mixed heritage. Must really scramble their tiny minds.
It's 2024 and humans have supppsed to have evolved quite a bit by now but for some fucking reason we can't get there. I'm not sure the world will ever fully embrace multi-culturism.
We cannot or will not shake our tribal instincts. I don't think people can even sit down and give a reason, there is no logic to how they feel. We can't blame it on a lack of education anymore or a fear of the unkown.
Where is the decency on a day like today? Its dead kids you fucking wankers. What are those families going through and you pull this shit.
Their numbers are not small, the people who think like they do, most have become silent arseholes rather than disruptive ones like these bellends.
No answer to this shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.