Ukraine v England | Euro 2020 Quarter Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is that fake ? surely everyone can see it now sign for utd play for england ! come on Ukraine lol
I moaned at him for starting a too-negative line-up against Germany; now he goes more attacking and others don’t like it.

Bizarre choice not to rest Phillips or Rice.

England essentially have 3 players for 2 positions with not much between them and 2 of them could get bans today.

Just if you rest one, the worst case scenario is Henderson+ one of the starters for the semi final.

The Sancho selection screams trying to keep everyone happy and get everyone a game. It does Southgate a favour though, either he plays well and he's got another option or he's bang average and no one asks for him to start again.

As long as Sancho has a blinder and scores or assists, I don't care, but it's so transparent the only reason he is starting.

Bizarre choice not to rest Phillips or Rice.

England essentially have 3 players for 2 positions with not much between them and 2 of them could get bans today.

Just if you rest one, the worst case scenario is Henderson+ one of the starters for the semi final.

The Sancho selection screams trying to keep everyone happy and get everyone a game.

correct I would rested Philips for Henderson that team be still good enough to win

exactly this.
Why do people cry over players and formation pre match?

slag it off after if it doesn’t work.

couldn’t care less who plays as long as we get the job done.

C’mon England
It’s exactly the same for City games in pre-match threads on here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.