Ukraine v England | Euro 2020 Quarter Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fucking ridiculous.
Let’s hope he goes the way of Zinedine Cleverley.
They were building an England team around him after his debut if I remember correctly.
That went well.

From a City point of view in happy Phil is getting a rest. He won't need to come back in September for us like others who'll need a decent break.
Getting a rest are you serious, he's their part of the squad training every day for Fuck all, I'd rather he wasn't in the squad than be fucked about by some fucking boring blazer.
If Phil was a Rag he'd have played every minute and received a Knighthood by now.
Saka is being lauded as the new Pele after having 1 good half and a good 10 minutes against Germany.

You are overlooking the psychological effects on a player who is scapegoated and fucked about. It's not just about physical fitness, these lads are prime athletics who can manage a game of footy no problem. But not if you aren't mentally right.
Ask Bernardo!

Last edited:
Southgate now given Foden,Saka, Grealish, Mount and Sancho opportunities at the Euros. Brilliant for these young kids and great for our future.
Come the business end of this tournament he’ll have given all of them minutes and seen who’s worked where and not.

And there’s a decade of tournaments for all of them ahead of them.

Fucking ridiculous.
Let’s hope he goes the way of Zinedine Cleverley.
They were building an England team around him after his debut if I remember correctly.
That went well.
And Adnan whatever his name is and Macheda, they were all world beaters. They are probably playing 2nd division Dutch football or something

Yet has only played there three times (away at Arsenal, EFL Cup final v Villa, and the end of the game v Liverpool last season) for City, and has looked unnatural when he’s played there for England with all of his better play being when he moved inside for a bit.
For unnatural that was a thunderbastard against the dippers whilst on the right ;-)

Getting a rest are you serious, he's their part of the squad training every day for Fuck all, I'd rather he wasn't in the squad than be fucked about by some fucking boring blazer.
If Phil was a Rag he'd have played every minute and received a Knighthood by now.
Sako is being lauded as the new Pele after having 1 good half and a good 10 minutes against Germany.

You are overlooking the psychological effects on a player who is scapegoated and fucked about. It's not just about physical fitness, these lads are prime athletics who can manage a game of footy no problem. But not if you aren't mentally right.
Ask Bernardo!
Phil knows he's coming back to the best manager in the world who will nurture his talent more than that championship **** running Engerland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.