Ukraine v England | Euro 2020 Quarter Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What I do like about internationals is seeing the families in their club shirts.

Forest and Port Vale spotted so far

Shearer. ‘’he makes his own selections, he makes his own decisions and doesn’t get influenced. He’s got everything spot on so far ‘’

a legend that knows the game

Bang on the money mate , a few of us have done the miles watching England home and away we seemed to have more during city’s dark days as some of us had never been abroad
Made some good mates from city watching England. We’ve more watching England than some think on here.
I remember being in Spain when David White made his England debut never been so proud to be a blue that night.
Met many big England fan City fans over the years.

The Bluemoon England threads are proper not representative of City fans. Some right suspect fuckers on here.

it's very annoying that foden isn't picked but if i were a neutral i'd understand why he's not being picked. luckily i am not a neutral so fuck you southgate

so Jones Cleverly and Lingard to name but three were all England class ?
Jones and cleverley, really? When was the last time they played for England? I'm not saying players don't benefit nationally from playing for the top sides, they do, that's true for all top sides not specifically united and down to them playing in better sides and looking better. we're not on about making squads though, we're on about a player being chosen to start in a quarter final purely because he's signed for United which is pure bollocks. The same guy made the squad as a dortmund player over a man united player in greenwood...
I think the point is that Southgate, like so many previous England managers, is weak and allows himself to be influenced by the media and there has been a strong lobby for Sancho. Foden was unfairly criticised after the first two matches and that was driven by certain elements of the press. I am sure Southgate doesn't sit down and say I must play United players but he is weak none the less.
You mention Rashford,who has become a star on social media not on the pitch. His form has been pitiful this season and he should not even be in the squad yet he was brought off the bench to play.

I don't rate southgate tactically but I wouldn't call him mentally weak, he's had the balls to pick players from less fashionable sides, all tournament there's been a monumental outcry for Grealish to start in the media and he's stuck by his guns and refused to bow to media pressure, every game he's picked his own side generally against what the general opinion has been. Its only been picked up on here now because it happens to be a united player that's got the call and a city player misses out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.