the-ecstacy-of-eight

Team supported
CITY
Is this the ultimate City team?

GK – Hart

RB – Pablo
LB – Clichy
CB – Kompany
CB – Demichelis (clever)/Mangala (physical)

DM – Yaya
AM – Silva

LM – Nasri / Milner if Nasri sees his arse ever again or Milner puts in performances that make him too good to be dropped
RM – Navas / Milner if Navas can’t learn that it’s good to often, not sometimes, attack a man and get a cross in or Milner puts in performances that make him too good to be dropped

CF (deep) – Aguero
CF (top) – Bony

Substitutes are made up from second fiddly goalkeeper, wide defensive players, and centre forwards; plus the midfield odd man out + A.N.Other

All seems fairly straight forward to me.

Fern and Fern just don’t get on the pitch I’m afraid. Fighting it out for a single place on the bench between the pair of them and the occasional appearance for rotation purposes in the DM role. Could we play Yaya as the deep midfield of the pair, or is this doomed to failure? Is there really much more to the role than what he already does for us in midfield. He already takes it off the back four all the time and does the majority of the defence-midfield link up play, taking us from the back foot to the front foot, so why not just play him there. Play Silva as the forward thinking midfield of the central two. Then it’s two from three from Nasri/Milner/Navas in the two wide midfield roles.
Obviously the plan is for it to be Aguero and Boney are number ones with both being able to do both of the CF roles. Dzeko is second fiddle CF. Jovetic is occasional LM/Occasional CF (deep).

Simples? Or are my plans for world domination flawed?

Re: ULTIMATE CITY!!!!!!!!

It's not really a team is it as three of the positions you have not decided on yourself!

And I've not seen Bony, or Boney, play for City yet so on that basis I'll have Messi in please. : )

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:

GK – Hart

RB – Pablo
LB – Clichy
CB – Kompany

DM – Yaya
AM – Silva

LM – Nasri / Milner if Nasri sees his arse ever again or Milner puts in performances that make him too good to be dropped
RM – Navas / Milner if Navas can’t learn that it’s good to often, not sometimes, attack a man and get a cross in or Milner puts in performances that make him too good to be dropped

CF (deep) – Aguero
CF (top) – Bony

Substitutes are made up from second fiddly goalkeeper, wide defensive players, and centre forwards; plus the midfield odd man out + A.N.Other

Fern and Fern just don’t get on the pitch I’m afraid. Fighting it out for a single place on the bench between the pair of them and the occasional appearance for rotation purposes in the DM role. Could we play Yaya as the deep midfield of the pair, or is this doomed to failure? Is there really much more to the role than what he already does for us in midfield. He already takes it off the back four all the time and does the majority of the defence-midfield link up play, taking us from the back foot to the front foot, so why not just play him there. Play Silva as the forward thinking midfield of the central two. Then it’s two from three from Nasri/Milner/Navas in the two wide midfield roles.
Obviously the plan is for it to be Aguero and Boney are number ones with both being able to do both of the CF roles. Dzeko is second fiddle CF. Jovetic is occasional LM/Occasional CF (deep).

How can it be the ultimate team when you haven't nominated a team. Do you want to try again?

mosssideblue said:
the-ecstacy-of-eight said:

GK – Hart

RB – Pablo
LB – Clichy
CB – Kompany

DM – Yaya
AM – Silva

CF (deep) – Aguero
CF (top) – Bony

How can it be the ultimate team when you haven't nominated a team. Do you want to try again?

Think I have.

Milner only gets in on the conditions stated.
Mangala only gets in when his physical nature is specifically needed over Demichelis's guile.

EDIT _ Sorry for spelling Bonney's name incorrectly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.