Ultra Low Emissions Zone

I've just been hit with this charge. Seems very unfair as the M25 junction was closed in both directions. So I followed the official sign posted division signs.

How the fuck can you be charged for following the correct division route ?

Bloody mayor of London must have made millions that weekend with people following the division signs

Its says division can be appeal, OK but how is this saving the plant ? They must have sent out millions of paper fines, I've 3 A4 pages plus the envelope ! They would have know the division route for that weekend.
If you use the search function there is already a thread on this - a few cunts who don't live in London on there will be all to happy to tell you it's great.

I've just been hit with this charge. Seems very unfair as the M25 junction was closed in both directions. So I followed the official sign posted division signs.

How the fuck can you be charged for following the correct division route ?

Bloody mayor of London must have made millions that weekend with people following the division signs

Its says division can be appeal, OK but how is this saving the plant ? They must have sent out millions of paper fines, I've 3 A4 pages plus the envelope ! They would have know the division route for that weekend.
You need to get your autocorrect sorted mate, unless you really are saving a plant with a division.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.