Unable to get on Ticket section of OS

I would like to go down to the ground and get me tickets but a wee bit hard getting there from Germany!

Just sent them an email.

can't order tickets for bayern, bloody pathetic. get so far as selecting my block and can't order the tickets. clicking 'buy tickets' does nothing.

can't even select my seat as the seating plan, totally useless.

and can't even log in using google chrome. and to phone they charge an extra £2.50 per ticket! awful awful awful

typical ticket office shambles on the first day of open sale for the Munich game

The online ticket office problems have been resolved now apparently:

@mcfc Issues with the ticketing site appear to have now been resolved. Very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Rich said:
How's Bayern doing? Potentially a non-event, but really want to go.

How is this potentially a non event ? The only possible scenario is we need a win, either to qualify (and rely on an unlikely result elsewhere), or to top the group (by a better head to head result against Bayern)

Managed to get three for Arsenal away earlier but now cannot get on to buy Munich home, 403 page error... poor show City

I can get on but it's not showing any seats for sale in the top tier. Can anyone tell me if these are sold out already, or will they go on sale at a later date?

If it doesn't work for anyone ring - you wont be charged a fee

Thank you for your email.

We are currently experiencing technical issues with our website , This matter is being looked into and will be resolved shortly.

If you wish to booked match tickets please contact our supporter services team on 0161 444 1894 option 1 then 3 and we will assist you with your booking.

Please note : You will not be charged a “booking fee” for this transaction.
<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:08 pm --<br /><br />
MikeR371 said:
I can get on but it's not showing any seats for sale in the top tier. Can anyone tell me if these are sold out already, or will they go on sale at a later date?
Almost certainly available for sale later based on past experience and the number of tickets left in other blocks.

I've got mine through the Cup Scheme in South Stand Level 2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.