Unacceptable pub names.

fbloke said:
brass neck said:
Am I missing something. Had two P.Ms that I didnt understand. That is quite an old joke you know.............is one of you lot a thalidomide victim? If so sorry if I offended........but if you cant laugh then what else eh!!

We had already decided not to post that one for fear of offending.

But you got in there.

A long and painful ban may be on its way ;-)

who decided? who is we?

fbloke said:
brass neck said:
Am I missing something. Had two P.Ms that I didnt understand. That is quite an old joke you know.............is one of you lot a thalidomide victim? If so sorry if I offended........but if you cant laugh then what else eh!!

We had already decided not to post that one for fear of offending.

But you got in there.

A long and painful ban may be on its way ;-)

The thread title does say "Unacceptable pub names" on that basis Brassy bollocks is spot on.

brass neck said:
The Thalidomide Arms
Best effort yet. Made me sort of wince a bit that did but still funny IMO if not others, each to there own I suppose. what the thread asks for is unacceptable names. What are you meant to do post unacceptable names that people don't get offended by? Isn't that a bit of a contradiction? I mean the very wording of the thread title should be clue enough that some rough and slightly offensive language will be used and most of the suggestions could cause offence to somebody.

Mates used to call the social club at Maine Road "The Morgue" and although it was meant in a derogatory way I always thought it made the place sound interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.