Unacceptable

azatheblue

My training advior at college claims to be a massive blue , says he went to the gillingham game at wembley , went to some games in europe aswell , and ive just got a text of my mate whos just had a visit off him , my mate whos a big rag , and he told him hes had a season ticket for the swamp for the last 6 years which he pays for himself , i just cannot get my head round it!!

azatheblue said:
My training advior at college claims to be a massive blue , says he went to the gillingham game at wembley , went to some games in europe aswell , and ive just got a text of my mate whos just had a visit off him , my mate whos a big rag , and he told him hes had a season ticket for the swamp for the last 6 years which he pays for himself , i just cannot get my head round it!!

His first Name wouldnt be Billy would it?? and if his last name is liar... :)

This was always going to happen. Plastic fans jumping on the bandwagon - you only have to look at the so-called rag fans who've sprung up from nowhere (and believe me down here in Kent it's absolutely fucking choc-a-block with them) to know this is what happens when a team gets a sniff of success.

zeven said:
Ehm, why do you care? and why do you think we care?

He probably just like watching football! or he got colour blind in recent years.

would you do that.....didnt think so!

KentBlue said:
This was always going to happen. Plastic fans jumping on the bandwagon - you only have to look at the so-called rag fans who've sprung up from nowhere (and believe me down here in Kent it's absolutely fucking choc-a-block with them) to know this is what happens when a team gets a sniff of success.

he reckons hes been a city fan for years tho , hence the fact he was at wembley when we beat gillingham , always coming up to me at college going , ooh did ya watch the game , blah blah blah , and always saying how much he hates united and he cant wait for us to beat them , then i hear he had a season ticket to the rags for 6 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.