Unbelievable Bus driver

DaveH

Didn't know his way to the ground from Piccadilly.
Out from piccadilly gardens across to Oldham street onto ancoats all the way down to Ashton old road (in the rush hour) then stopped and said he was lost and didn't know the way WTF

Ended up walking and missed the first 25 mins

DaveH said:
Didn't know his way to the ground from Piccadilly.
Out from piccadilly gardens across to Oldham street onto ancoats all the way down to Ashton old road (in the rush hour) then stopped and said he was lost and didn't know the way WTF

Ended up walking and missed the first 25 mins
fcuker's been a utd fan i bet...

If you kept your ticket then write to the Bus Company and make a formal complaint. They're be able to trace who it is and either retrain the clueless bastard or, if they feel he's been dishonest, sack him.

Were there other Blues on the bus?

peoffrey said:
If you kept your ticket then write to the Bus Company and make a formal complaint. They're be able to trace who it is and either retrain the clueless bastard or, if they feel he's been dishonest, sack him.

It was full of blues the normall stadium bus from piccadilly.
My first thought was the driver must be a red.

DaveH said:
peoffrey said:

It was full of blues the normall stadium bus from piccadilly.
My first thought was the driver must be a red.

It's such a basic route. Follow the traffic above anything else! The wankers just can't help themselves.

Same thing happened to me on the same route a few seasons ago. How can a bus driver not know their route? I think it was a night game against Blackburn & the dick went down the wrong road that hadn't been gritted in the snow & got stuck. Everyone had to get off & walk 15 minutes & missed the start of the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.