Unbelievable marketing campaign by the club "Blue Moon Rise"

KentBlue said:
It's not that good. The soundtrack is appalling, there's too much football action and it doesn't capture the essence of City fans.

A film maker like Shane Meadows would have got it just about perfect. It's all too safe, slick and clean for me. There's no grit, no atmosphere and no reality. Just my opinion.
Christ mate! It's only a film about the club we love, it's not meant to be something Francis Ford Copolla or one of them will glancing nervously over their shoulders at.

I couldn't care less if it's voted the worst film ever made, it's about City and as such I will love every second of it.

Ooooo! Unlucky mate; the poster you responded to is a world renowned angler! =-o

F**king hell if my blood was'nt already tingling on the first day of the season,it is now.I'am 51 for gods sake if i dont calm down i will have a heart attack before 12.45 ! but i still love you city ! COME ON LETS DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KentBlue said:
It's not that good. The soundtrack is appalling, there's too much football action and it doesn't capture the essence of City fans.

A film maker like Shane Meadows would have got it just about perfect. It's all too safe, slick and clean for me. There's no grit, no atmosphere and no reality. Just my opinion.
Christ mate! It's only a film about the club we love, it's not meant to be something Francis Ford Copolla or one of them will glancing nervously over their shoulders at.

I couldn't care less if it's voted the worst film ever made, it's about City and as such I will love every second of it.

There's no need to get your hair off pal. I'm giving my considered and professional opinion about a promo film made for the club I love. Just cos it's City doesn't mean I have to love it unconditionally.

For me what the film lacks is HUMOUR. Mancs have a renowned deadpan/trenches sense of humour and this film doesn't capture or even hint at that aspect of being a blue (as you're a kent blue, maybe you don't get it either).

It'd be worth getting a proper film maker to do it. Someone like Shane Meadows would have been ideal, that's all I'm saying

blue_paul said:
That bald ( shaved head!!) City fan sorted me an Arsenal ticket a few years ago, top man.
yea i recognise him ,he`s a Bredbury blue.

perfect build up for the first match of the season... brilliant little trailer released perfectly!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.