unconscious collective thinking

Ik.ben.blue

Or is everyone deliberately staying away because of the uncertainty?
It can't be money

I thought it would be a bit like the relay race you prepare for the batten to be transfered to your mate and off he pops.....and having more money than anyone els I thought we could of bought 50 yards

Especially to a club that shows ambition and backing

According to TV, Internet and news reports 15 coach loads of new and old talent was on its way up the m6 to coincide with window opening

Any move from the top 10 or 20 players in the world which is clearly the direction everyone is looking in would not be a great Career move he would get more money but less top European games
which could effect their international careers, letting a fellow country man fill your boots in a top team which is where the top 10 to 20 players in the world happen to be, it could be detrimental to your long term career

I'm guessing but i think if you earn more than 40to50k a week and have being doing for 4 to 6 years and have never had contact with G Best.Alex Higgins or Oliver Reed you are well off

only medals and cups is what he is after, that means being in the top 12 teams in Europe and history has shown 4 of them come from england ,but no matter trying to prise away the top guns from any consistent successfully champion league team is like asking the Germans to sell us the blue prints to the Bismark's guns that sunk the Hood

youth and hunger kept the London economies going when Charles Dickens wrote his novels and that is true of to-day I feel I could state a claim for Dan Sturrige in this scenario made goals scored goals done ever thing that we expect, but still has to clean out the chickens if hes lucky

more to come.......

Ik.ben.blue said:
Or is everyone deliberately staying away because of the uncertainty?

I only read the first sentence and as it's wrong, must mean what follows doesn't make sense.

No-one is deliberately staying away - good players are under contract, clubs don't want to sell their best players

ahhh a lovely conundrum ikken

people are individual agents with their own concerns and motivations, but when, from afar, it looks like their behaviour is following the same pattern, does this mean that they cease to be individuals, that their actions are 'collective'?

well, on the one hand, each person is still an individual dealing with their own circumstance, and each club has it's own goals. it's easy to overlook this when you are following their actions only as they relate to our club.

on the other our there seems to be one factor in common for all of them; the expectation was that there would be numerous high offers to clubs and players, and that has apparently not happened. as our expectations are now lowered, is it not fair to assume that the expectations of other clubs are also falling? might this not work in our favour as a strong negotiation tool?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.