Under lockdown at work......

Mad Eyed Screamer

I came back from a trip off site to find the place under lockdown because a black bear was spotted on site!
I work with teens from all over the world at a sporting academy. The whole place (over the top in my opinion) was under lockdown, the students all in their houses at 8.30pm.

The good news is i was due to finish the shift at 11pm and at 9.45pm was told to hole up in my apartment and an early night on the beer began!
Where is @idahoblues and his dedication to the 2nd amendment when you need it?
IMG-20240616-WA0011.jpgIMG-20240616-WA0010.jpgIMG-20240616-WA0012.jpg

I came back from a trip off site to find the place under lockdown because a black bear was spotted on site!
I work with teens from all over the world at a sporting academy. The whole place (over the top in my opinion) was under lockdown, the students all in their houses at 8.30pm.

The good news is i was due to finish the shift at 11pm and at 9.45pm was told to hole up in my apartment and an early night on the beer began!
View attachment 122615View attachment 122616View attachment 122617
I'd 100% attempt to cuddle that bear and would be happy that my last thought was "what kind of **** thinks they can cuddle a bear?".

The right to arm bears?

where do you live ? Knowsley safari Park.

Reminds me of The Simpsons episode…

“We’re hear, we’re queer, we don’t want any more bears”

Get ready for a Bear Tax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.