Under two minutes away from...

LoveCity

Two minutes away from being 5pts clear in 4th... gutted, draw is not a bad result at Stoke but the manner of how it was a draw was a real stab in the back.

Hopefully Spuds don't win tomorrow or they are really breathing down our necks.

Would have loved the 3 points, but, on the balance, Stoke earned a point. Tuncay's touch was class and not a lot of blame for that goal. For me, Balotelli was the weakest link today. Once he comes good, we'll begin to win consistently.

great goal from richards then we forget about the defending bit not to disappointed with a draw we were on top 2nd half so just a bit gutted to drop 2 pts in injury time still onward to wednesday and with a bit of luck into last 32

we were not worth the win simple as that. we were just about worth a draw. karma got us in the end

just wish it would catch up with the scum sooner rather than later, but it will im very sure of that

what is the point of having all that possession when it doesn't create a end product?

That's the spirit, Stoke are not a bad team, the Brittania is one of the hardest places to go on a cold winter afternoon, it's a good point, keeps us 3 pts clear in 4th.
Imagine, if Micah hadn't grabbed that late goal, we would certainly have LOST in injury time, that would have been 10 times worse, a point from such a fixture is an O.K. return.

Withstood great pressure, got back in into the game, get ourselves ahead, throw it away. I'm tempted to say it...(but I shall resist). Ok, one point is better than none, but come on. Fair play to Stoke, they gave us a good, hard game and, admittedly scored a good goal but if world class players can't close down a game with minutes to go it could cost us dear at the end of the season. What will Juve do to us at their place if we continue to make errors like this.

Any point we get with Peter Walton in the middle is a damn good point because he hates us with a passion. He gave us nothing again today and the number of free kicks he gave Stoke around the edge of the box just adds to my theory that that Walton is playing to an agenda.

I thought it was a really good performance and I can't really understand the stick we're getting already. We withstood the obvious pressure in the first half hour but after that we totally dominated the game, especially in the 2nd half when we penned them in their own half. We didn't exactly cut them open but we played really well, knocked about patiently and when we got the chance Micah took it brilliantly.

It was so close to being a perfect away performance but it's gone now. Our fixtures over the next 7/8 games give us a real chance and on recent form we'll take full advantage. In a month we'll be right near the top.

jay_mcfc said:
I thought it was a really good performance and I can't really understand the stick we're getting already. We withstood the obvious pressure in the first half hour but after that we totally dominated the game, especially in the 2nd half when we penned them in their own half. We didn't exactly cut them open but we played really well, knocked about patiently and when we got the chance Micah took it brilliantly.

It was so close to being a perfect away performance but it's gone now. Our fixtures over the next 7/8 games give us a real chance and on recent form we'll take full advantage. In a month we'll be right near the top.

Good post.

I also think that if we can get to jan around 4th we will kick on with some reinforcements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.