under18 games at home

Sanern

Any one know the score for getting in to watch the under 18/16 was going to go against wolves today , but last time I went last season, security would not let us in, not only me but all the die hard fans as well , only family of players , and people on security list was let in ,have things changed , or is it the same , or any one got email address to send to get on security list to get in , miss going but fed up of getting knocked back, wasted journeys. look forward to any replies for help me solve the problem.
cheers Ernie

Went today and just walked in. Was totally fine. Only time I've not got in tbf was the derby. Apart from a bit of bickering from a flustered security guard I've never had a problem.

Thank you two sips , you are correct that's the day we was all stood at gate 18 March derby match , and they would not let public in to Match , even family of players had trouble getting in that day as they was not on the list , will go to next home under 18 match , cheers Ernie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.