Underage and pregnant

nobby_31 said:
Can I ask one of my stupid questions, I didn't see the programme but WHY hasn't she been charged for having under age sex and the father charged with statituary statutory rape. Once this happens then the figures will go down and if she is under age that means she hasan't workes so she has not contriputed to the state so don't give her F**k All. Lets see how she will feed the kid then.

I'm expecting a lot of Sh*t for this
nobby

Not from me you wont!

blueinsa said:
nobby_31 said:
Can I ask one of my stupid questions, I didn't see the programme but WHY hasn't she been charged for having under age sex and the father charged with statituary statutory rape. Once this happens then the figures will go down and if she is under age that means she hasan't workes so she has not contriputed to the state so don't give her F**k All. Lets see how she will feed the kid then.

nobby

Not from me you wont!

nor me nobby..hit the nail on the head there!

nobby_31 said:

nobby

Well said. Totally agree.

brass neck said:
crizack said:
then whats the problem if she's happy?
Because she is a child who has broken the law by having sex underage, got pregnant and is going to keep the child at tax payers expense

crizack said:
I don't see anything up with that. and who is to say she isn't a good mother?
I do, she will have the child, then when she is bord, either give it away or give it to her parents to bring up while she sets about getting caught with another one

crizack said:
maybe it's people who consistently look down onto teenage mothers and fathers who are to blame when young parents give up on their children.
Maybe children who have children are the reason we have a generation of feral kids roaming our streets in packs safe in the knowledge any bad behaviour wont be punished because there parents just want to be left alone to get pisssed up and blag the social for disability!!!

crizack said:
btw...i'm 23 and have 3 kids.
Jesus H Christ!!!!!!!! I'm 37 and chose not to have any of my own because i wasn't earning enough and wasn't around enough to bring them up properly.

I cant beleive i'm agreeing with brass neck on something but... well said ;-)

bluemoonchick said:
brass neck said:
Because she is a child who has broken the law by having sex underage, got pregnant and is going to keep the child at tax payers expense

I do, she will have the child, then when she is bord, either give it away or give it to her parents to bring up while she sets about getting caught with another one

Maybe children who have children are the reason we have a generation of feral kids roaming our streets in packs safe in the knowledge any bad behaviour wont be punished because there parents just want to be left alone to get pisssed up and blag the social for disability!!!

Jesus H Christ!!!!!!!! I'm 37 and chose not to have any of my own because i wasn't earning enough and wasn't around enough to bring them up properly.

I cant beleive i'm agreeing with brass neck on something but... well said ;-)

i also agree....again...

nobby_31 said:

nobby[/quot

totally agree make her parents and the fathers parents pay if she/he can't, no hand whatsoever
also what does it promote if it shows her happy as larry with the world as her oyster to other young girls who think its cool to have kids at 12/12/14/15
keep your legs shut you tramp, leave the baby making to responsible adults

I would hazard a guess that mum and dad, i use them terms very lightly, allowed Little Brittney and her boyfriend to shag away upstairs whilst they where busy watching the Jeremy Kyle show on daytime tv, not much else to do when it's not signing on day, enjoying a few cans of lager and smoking away merrily on the tax funded luxeries that they so blissfully enjoy!

Well at least I know where my tax will be spent when I am away in Afgan again away from my family, the upkeep of another F.... waster in this country, if not paying for another F.... bomber to be flown home so he can die in the arms of his family, the country needs to get a f.... grip with the lot of them.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Well at least I know where my tax will be spent when I am away in Afgan again away from my family, the upkeep of another F.... waster in this country, if not paying for another F.... bomber to be flown home so he can die in the arms of his family, the country needs to get a f.... grip with the lot of them.

Thats another thing mate, you should not be paying tax, whilst out in a theater of war!

Fucking disgrace!

Many thanks to you and all our troops, you do our country proud, pity our fucking leaders can't do the same!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.