Underated and not well known players

greasedupdeafguy

What are some great players that you know that aren't well known.

David Pizarro is one of my favourite players to watch, surprised we never signed him for an extra season.

His compatriot Jorge Valdivia is another favourite of mine. Pity he has never played outside of Europe.

I think Jason Denayer is pretty unknown considering how good he is for his age.

I've mentioned him to a few fans of other teams and they don't know anything about him.

He should become world class, yet is still pretty unknown to most fans in England.

Valdivia would be my pick as well. He played in Europe for a couple of seasons but it didn't work out. I can't remember which site it was I was reading a couple of years ago about him but the South Americans and Europeans were arguing about why, e.g. defences there aren't as good ect. He is a perfect South American number 10 for me though.

I think Jason Denayer is pretty unknown considering how good he is for his age.

I've mentioned him to a few fans of other teams and they don't know anything about him.

He should become world class, yet is still pretty unknown to most fans in England.
Yeah thats a good shout, would not be surprised if hes our number one centre back by the end of next season.

Valdivia would be my pick as well. He played in Europe for a couple of seasons but it didn't work out. I can't remember which site it was I was reading a couple of years ago about him but the South Americans and Europeans were arguing about why, e.g. defences there aren't as good ect. He is a perfect South American number 10 for me though.
He played in Servette (Switzerland). Very good player though!

What are some great players that you know that aren't well known.

David Pizarro is one of my favourite players to watch, surprised we never signed him for an extra season.
He played for us (Universidad de Chile) too in 2001... Copa Libertadores... such a great GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAL!!!!

(the first of the vid)

PS; I think, the problem with him was that he is a bit too small, very humble, no kind of prima-donna player... I even doubt, if he ever had an agent. he´s in these sense, totally OLD SCHOOL as a player. And this kind of lads, have not a very bright future in our showbisness footbal world, in it we live today... :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.