Underrated British actors

Struth @Ban-jani I've just had to Google him now (what my wife will think of me researching that filth) - he appears to originate from Northern Ireland..........
But under the GFA he can choose Irish nationality (and identity) or British.

Ive got two friends from Belfast, ones British and the other Irish.

Don’t want to derail the thread on this lol but after googling the Rag bastard myself, he seems to be Irish.

Anyway, Pete Postlewaite, not sure if he was underrated here but he certainly was among the elite tossers in Hollywood.

Don’t want to derail the thread on this lol but after googling the Rag bastard myself, he seems to be Irish.

Anyway, Pete Postlewaite, not sure if he was underrated here but he certainly was among the elite tossers in Hollywood.
I'm not gonna get into the complexities of Irish and British history ;-)

Pete Poslethwaite(sp?) is a great shout - quite enjoyed reading his book a few years ago...........

I'm not gonna get into the complexities of Irish and British history ;-)

Pete Poslethwaite(sp?) is a great shout - quite enjoyed reading his book a few years ago...........
I know Spielberg said he was the best actor in the world after working with him on JP2- Lost world.

I think Postlethwaite was a bit embarrassed about it.

I’d also like to add Christopher Lee and Ralph Fiennes.

Pete Postlewaite was a brilliant actor. Not sure who is underrated but Roger Allan is good. Going back Denholm Elliot and Ian Holm were always good value. And Michael Elphick, would love to see Private Schulz again.

I’ve gone off track though, those I’ve mentioned are not so much underrated as underground

Pete Postlewaite was a brilliant actor. Not sure who is underrated but Roger Allan is good. Going back Denholm Elliot and Ian Holm were always good value. And Michael Elphick, would love to see Private Schulz again.

I’ve gone off track though, those I’ve mentioned are not so much underrated as underground
I am not going to lie I’ve never heard of any of them haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.