Understanding Mario Ballotelli

CaptainCarlos

The heading is a bit of fallacy really because I dont think anyone can really understand Mario however I have some insight that might help understand why he does some of the things he does.

This is not to endorse his actions such as throwing darts at fellow team mates and so but rather to shed some light on some info that some of you might already know or not.

I know there is a Mario thread but I wanted this to be a new thread since I think the other thread has become something of a trashtalkingthread!!

A bit of a background: Some on here already think that Mario behaved the way he did back in Italy due to the amount of abuse he got from the fans.

Based on this fact some have argued that if the fans here show him support and love he will change and finally realise the potential we all know he has. Some part of the media have also stated that he is one who craves attention for all the wrong reasons and so on.

However fans showing love and support has had zero effect, actually Marios actions have been somewhat odd, unpredictable and bothering psychotic to be frank.

One does not really know what to expect from him, either a moment of brilliance or total madness.

In view of the above mentioned I thought to myself that Marios problems might be more of psychophysical distresses embedded within his emotional psyche.

The sports that we all love to watch is an emotional one both for the fans and the players. To be a very successful player one has to be able to manage his perfectly on the pitch. This aspect of the game I can forgive Mario has he is only 20 and grossly immature. I hope and believe that this part of his game will improve as he grows.

Reasons for why Mario has emotional issues I believe stems from his childhood. Some believe he was given up for adoption others say he was given up to be fostered.

His biological parents claim Marios current parents "stole" their son and that it was never agreed that Mario should be adopted but rather fostered.

This "disagreement" which really is an understatement by all means has gone on since the boy reached his teens. It took a nasty turn once he turned pro and an even nastier turn once Ghana tried to call him up for the national team.

To give you a clearer understanding of what Im talking about, please check the links below.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.myjoyonline.com/sports/201008/50306.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.myjoyonline.com/sports/201008/50306.asp</a> - Mario biological dad

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.insideworldsoccer.com/2008/11/balotelli-blasts-his-real-parents.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.insideworldsoccer.com/2008/1 ... rents.html</a> - Balos sentiments

There plenty of articles where you can hear both sides of the story. If you are interested do a google search..

I think the club and all around him should seek to help him with is his emotions. As I think this part of his upbringing has a lot to do with his demenour and the Mario we know today.

To the fans I plead for you to be patient with Mario. I believe he knows whats been asked of him and hes working towards that. Let us be patient and hopefully he will come around. How many of us can honestly say we would have turned out any different had we been in shoes as a kid??

Disclaimer: I do not support his lunacy but I do support him as a city player and I thought this might give some insight.

I love the guy and can totally understand why he is like he is after what he has had to put up with in his short career.

But enough is enough, he has to realise that if he keeps fucking things up then his career will be fucked. He has the potential especially here in Manchester to be loved, to be treated as a hero, a god, an idol. He has the potential to be crowned the best player in the world here, he has the potential to win league, cups and champions league here, he has the potential to single handedly take Italy to World Cup glory and be remembered as a true great.

I don't think he realises what he can acheive and he needs to before it's too late, he is already someone who cannot be trusted to play for his club and country in big games and for his talent and his goalscoring stats he should be the number one person on the team sheet in big games.

I want him to keep fucking about with his hair, wear the most ridiculous hats and clothes, wind opposition players up and do the crazy things we all love to see from these eccentric players but cut the dart throwing, the silly sending offs otherwise he will be out.

WNRH said:
I love the guy and can totally understand why he is like he is after what he has had to put up with in his short career.

But enough is enough, he has to realise that if he keeps fucking things up then his career will be fucked. He has the potential especially here in Manchester to be loved, to be treated as a hero, a god, an idol. He has the potential to be crowned the best player in the world here, he has the potential to win league, cups and champions league here, he has the potential to single handedly take Italy to World Cup glory and be remembered as a true great.

I don't think he realises what he can acheive and he needs to before it's too late, he is already someone who cannot be trusted to play for his club and country in big games and for his talent and his goalscoring stats he should be the number one person on the team sheet in big games.

I want him to keep fucking about with his hair, wear the most ridiculous hats and clothes, wind opposition players up and do the crazy things we all love to see from these eccentric players but cut the dart throwing, the silly sending offs otherwise he will be out.

Thing is, he has so much natural ability that it is scary!! His technique when striking a ball is sublime!! His finishing tech is light years ahead of his peers.

This is his biggest asset but it is also his biggest enemy. He knows himself how good he is and how naturally gifted he is, and because of that he doesnt put in much work as say Ronaldo would do or even Jo!!

All because he relies to much on his natural ability! But that is very dangerous for a lad his age to do since he hasnt even seen the tip of the iceberg yet!!! But to him he probably think he has got it all to be the best whiles still in 1st gear..<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:50 pm --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
Another Balo thread and,as i imagined,nothing new....

Did you know about his upbringing??

Mancini - ohhh said:
The heading is a bit of fallacy really because I dont think anyone can really understand Mario however I have some insight that might help understand why he does some of the things he does.

This is not to endorse his actions such as throwing darts at fellow team mates and so but rather to shed some light on some info that some of you might already know or not.

I know there is a Mario thread but I wanted this to be a new thread since I think the other thread has become something of a trashtalkingthread!!

A bit of a background: Some on here already think that Mario behaved the way he did back in Italy due to the amount of abuse he got from the fans.

Based on this fact some have argued that if the fans here show him support and love he will change and finally realise the potential we all know he has. Some part of the media have also stated that he is one who craves attention for all the wrong reasons and so on.

However fans showing love and support has had zero effect, actually Marios actions have been somewhat odd, unpredictable and bothering psychotic to be frank.

One does not really know what to expect from him, either a moment of brilliance or total madness.

In view of the above mentioned I thought to myself that Marios problems might be more of psychophysical distresses embedded within his emotional psyche.

The sports that we all love to watch is an emotional one both for the fans and the players. To be a very successful player one has to be able to manage his perfectly on the pitch. This aspect of the game I can forgive Mario has he is only 20 and grossly immature. I hope and believe that this part of his game will improve as he grows.

Reasons for why Mario has emotional issues I believe stems from his childhood. Some believe he was given up for adoption others say he was given up to be fostered.

His biological parents claim Marios current parents "stole" their son and that it was never agreed that Mario should be adopted but rather fostered.

This "disagreement" which really is an understatement by all means has gone on since the boy reached his teens. It took a nasty turn once he turned pro and an even nastier turn once Ghana tried to call him up for the national team.

To give you a clearer understanding of what Im talking about, please check the links below.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.myjoyonline.com/sports/201008/50306.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.myjoyonline.com/sports/201008/50306.asp</a> - Mario biological dad

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.insideworldsoccer.com/2008/11/balotelli-blasts-his-real-parents.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.insideworldsoccer.com/2008/1 ... rents.html</a> - Balos sentiments

There plenty of articles where you can hear both sides of the story. If you are interested do a google search..

I think the club and all around him should seek to help him with is his emotions. As I think this part of his upbringing has a lot to do with his demenour and the Mario we know today.

To the fans I plead for you to be patient with Mario. I believe he knows whats been asked of him and hes working towards that. Let us be patient and hopefully he will come around. How many of us can honestly say we would have turned out any different had we been in shoes as a kid??

Disclaimer: I do not support his lunacy but I do support him as a city player and I thought this might give some insight.

what a post mate! i hope everyone who reads this post and who has took the piss out of him and knocked him when he is down (like he seems because of this) takes note!

we need to support him!

Well all I can say is BooHoo

He's been hard done by? WTF?

He is a supper talented individual on what? £100,000 a week.

So he had a bit of a rough time as a kid, that gives him the right to think the world owes him and he should be able to do what he likes?

Get a grip FFS, there are millions of people who have had to endure Rape, beatings ETC as children and beyond.

He's just a spoilt twat that needs to grow up rapid and be thankful for what he has got.

Oh really?

Just as a counter-argument - some kid name Edin Dzeko was dodging bullets and artillery shells for the major part of his childhood, lost dozens of his VERY CLOSE relatives in most gruesome ways you can imagine...but guess what - he aint taking it out on the football field (or off of it for that matter).

Instead - he used that to MAKE HIM STRONGER.

That's what I cant stand about guys like Mario - using tough upbringing as an EXCUSE to waste his life away.

I lost my mother to an artilery shell when I was 12 - you wont see me throwing shit at my co-workers and saying 'I had it tough when I was a kid'.

You remember that shit and appreciate your current success. Otherwise it just shows what a weak personality you are.

Case closed. Keep that 'explanation' to people who never suffered anything in their life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.