Underwhelmed when they signed but turned out to be pretty good

Javi Garcia. He was shit when he first came here. Too slow for the PL playing as an orthodox attacking midfielder. Then, when he had to switch to centre back in an emergency and defensive holding midfielder for the rest of that season he was Mr Consistent.

Good shout on Bellamy especially at the time missing out on Kaka. Delph was useful but at the time I couldn't see on why we were going to sign him (even when he wasn't going to be expensive)

Javi Garcia. He was shit when he first came here. Too slow for the PL playing as an orthodox attacking midfielder. Then, when he had to switch to centre back in an emergency and defensive holding midfielder for the rest of that season he was Mr Consistent.
He was still pretty average. Had half a good season.

Bernabia for me. I had never heard of him!

I was at Stoke when he had to drop back to centre back.he was superb,standing up to the rough house tactics of the home team and giving it back too.i remember he left one stoke player curled up in a ball on the pitch In agony...it was required against those thugs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.