Undr the Cosh Podcast

Yeah the Weaver one i;m really keen to listen to

Will pay for the patreon.

Was a liverpool player on one previously was shot in a nightclub.

that was interesting
Yeah, think that was John Otsemobor....another good one, as was Tony Warner. So many good ones...all worth a listen

I saw this from Undr the Cosh and as far as I'm concerned they can f^^k off....

Undr the Cosh plays to its audience. Two former EFL players and most of their guests are either from the EFL or players from a time where drinking was part of the culture.

There’s only so many of these “banter dressing room” stories you can listen to.

What he says about Keegan, Pearce and the dressing room at the time, doesn't surprise me at all.

Regarding the incident with Dabo, I heard from someone connected with the club at the time, it started from Barton's interview on GMR with Cheeseman, where he said the players were not good enough. True, but you obviously can't say something like that publicly while playing for the club, so you can imagine how that went down. Not long after that interview we lost 2-0 at home to Villa, with Barton missing a penalty to make it 1-1. In training the week after, Barton and Dabo had a few tussles during the training match, words are exchanged, then Dabo picked up the ball put it on the penalty spot and smashed it into the top corner, he then says to Barton 'that's how you do it and that's quality', obviously a reference to Barton's interview. Barton just completely lost it at that point.

The weaver one mentions the Dabo and Barton incident. Weaver said some fans had won a competition to see city training and said Barton just started battering Dabo while they watched on

Theres also a story about Barton bringing an air rifle into training…

There Is a really good interview with Willow Flood online, I don’t think it’s an under the cosh one though. Talks about the time he was burgled and one of the burglars was a city fan

The weaver one mentions the Dabo and Barton incident. Weaver said some fans had won a competition to see city training and said Barton just started battering Dabo while they watched on

Theres also a story about Barton bringing an air rifle into training…

There Is a really good interview with Willow Flood online, I don’t think it’s an under the cosh one though. Talks about the time he was burgled and one of the burglars was a city fan
Willow Flood interview.Not sure if the burgled story is on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.