Ungratefull tossers.

glen quagmire

Hanging my tea towel up for good. R.I.P GSC
I popped into the shop for one of them new white jackets today, while in the queue, there was an irish family with 4 kids, who all had the new away shirt just in front of me, the reason they caught my attention is they were getting IRELAND'S name and number on ALL the shirts, (i thought they are gonna be gutted if he goes to villa) i said to the fella "4 kids and 2 adult shirt's that's a battering on the old wallet eh!" After a minute of footie chat, i said "why don't you throw my jacket in with your stuff? (for the 10% ST discount) I said i'll give you the £40 cash and you'll save a bomb on the shirt's and merchandise.The toothless woman turned around and said "what's in it for you" really loud and shitty? I just said i thought i'd help out a fellow blue, my wife noticed this and came over, (she works for a famous furniture/electrical rip off shop.) She said i know her she's a customer and get's over £450 a week benefits. I politely withdrew my offer!

Ungratefull twats.

glen quagmire said:
I popped into the shop for one of them new white jackets today, while in the queue, there was an irish family with 4 kids, who all had the new away shirt just in front of me, the reason they caught my attention is they were getting IRELAND'S name and number on ALL the shirts, (i thought they are gonna be gutted if he goes to villa) i said to the fella "4 kids and 2 adult shirt's that's a battering on the old wallet eh!" After a minute of footie chat, i said "why don't you throw my jacket in with your stuff? (for the 10% ST discount) I said i'll give you the £40 cash and you'll save a bomb on the shirt's and merchandise.The toothless woman turned around and said "what's in it for you" really loud and shitty? I just said i thought i'd help out a fellow blue, my wife noticed this and came over, (she works for a famous furniture/electrical rip off shop.) She said i know her she's a customer and get's over £450 a week benefits. I politely withdrew my offer!

Ungratefull twats.

Well as our saying goes "oh the ironing"
Been a working class guy and he`d have probably thanked you and taken up your generous offer.
Obviously more money to burn than the working class !!

What the most annoying thing was, the gumsy woman going on that i must be getting something out of it! Saying "nobody does nowt for nowt" or something like that.

The guy was actually allright, he was a bit of a skeg, but seemed embarressed for her actions.

You are a better man than me Glen. If they look and sound as bad as you say I wouldn't have gone anywhere near them let alone offer them the chance of a discount

Thatchersforearm said:
You are a better man than me Glen. If they look and sound as bad as you say I wouldn't have gone anywhere near them let alone offer them the chance of a discount

thatcher, that's what my wife said. But to me a blue is a blue, they (we)must've spent over £200 quid i thought i could've saved them the price of a kids shirt, with hindsight i'm glad i didn't!

des hardi said:
watch out " team ireland"..toothless mother and a skeg pmsl

Hahahahahahahahahahah!

i really am confused...what planet are they on?how could they not know about superman... are you sure the dad was a blue skeg?

or do you reckon the gimp gets dragged everywhere by the cavewoman..and the lil ones are new blues....really is a shocking rise of late..... i know all the real blues in town anyhow :D

squirtyflower said:
des hardi said:
watch out " team ireland"..toothless mother and a skeg pmsl
they'll be demanding their money back if ireland is sold

I dunno what everyone is banging on about, Dublin and a couple of fields for Milner is a great deal for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.