Ungratefull tossers.

You could of mind it up.

Strange how your WIFE (as she works in a famous furniture store) notices the same woman.

glen quagmire said:
bluebandits said:
(she works for a famous furniture/electrical rip off shop.) She said i know her she's a customer and get's over £450 a week benefits. I politely withdrew my offer!

Do you realise, how bad this is! What the fcuk has it got to do with YOU or your GIRLFRIEND how they make their money. What the fuck has it got to do with anything, that they are Irish? I hope you like your new jacket but fuck me dont stereotype people

You dick read the post, it is my WIFE, also i offered the scrounging tramps the chance to save money, she was outlandish and ungratefull, my WIFE then said she knew her, and told me HOW she was paying for the shirts, (their benefits) so i decided that as i pay at least £100 a week taxes, i'd allready contributed to buying those shirts. If they can spend over 2 ton on luxuries that's 2 ton they shouldn't have. Oh and btw, my jacket is enjoyed.

How do you know the '2 ton' spent on the shirts was from benefits?

bluemoon32 said:
squirtyflower said:
they'll be demanding their money back if ireland is sold

I dunno what everyone is banging on about, Dublin and a couple of fields for Milner is a great deal for us.

Smart ass! I live in one of those fields

off topic, but have to say Jonno was outstanding again tonight. effing brilliant.

Why judge people you dont know? These people or tramps as you call them, may well have fallen on hard times recently,
who cares if they buy the kids city tops? Would you rather they spent the money on drink & drugs? You need to keep your racist bigoted buffoonness views to yourself!

yeseye said:
Why judge people you dont know? These people or tramps as you call them, may well have fallen on hard times recently, who cares if they buy the kids city tops? Would you rather they spent the money on drink & drugs? You need to keep your racist bigoted buffoonness views to yourself!

Reference the orange, this woman has been on benefits way before she became a customer 4 years ago! If she can spend £68 a week on playstations and fucking led tellies and shit, the state are giving her AT LEAST £68 POUND TOO MUCH!

Reference the blue highlights where have i been racist?
idiot.

Workers in those shit shops wouldn't know full benefit histories, and if she was getting a lot she would not have to use the shops that take from the poor.

glen quagmire said:
yeseye said:
Why judge people you dont know? These people or tramps as you call them, may well have fallen on hard times recently, who cares if they buy the kids city tops? Would you rather they spent the money on drink & drugs? You need to keep your racist bigoted buffoonness views to yourself!

Reference the orange, this woman has been on benefits way before she became a customer 4 years ago! If she can spend £68 a week on playstations and fucking led tellies and shit, the state are giving her AT LEAST £68 POUND TOO MUCH!

Reference the blue highlights where have i been racist?
idiot.
People like her are keeping your wife in a job, therefore i think your the idiot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.