Ungratefull tossers.

yeseye said:
ono said:
Should be you're.
As in you're a cock you mean? Thats why i'm on benefits!
Fcuk you aswell or nearest offer!
Jesus, how angry are you? I've even logged on in work to read this thread.....quality.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:16 am --<br /><br />
TTTCITYBHOY said:
Clarkie fuk off,i'm enjoying this.
Glen,do feel for ye mate,fuk trying to help people.
Leighton,you can fuk off as well,pm me if you've got a problem ;)
Nice one citybhoy, I'm enjoying it as well, in fact I think I've posted on this thread more than any other! Who the hell is Leighton, I feel I've missed something!

bluebandits said:
(she works for a famous furniture/electrical rip off shop.) She said i know her she's a customer and get's over £450 a week benefits. I politely withdrew my offer!

Do you realise, how bad this is! What the fcuk has it got to do with YOU or your GIRLFRIEND how they make their money. What the fuck has it got to do with anything, that they are Irish? I hope you like your new jacket but fuck me dont stereotype people

why on earth should anyone get that amount of money a week on benefits????????

kinkysleftfoot said:
bluebandits said:
(she works for a famous furniture/electrical rip off shop.) She said i know her she's a customer and get's over £450 a week benefits. I politely withdrew my offer!

Do you realise, how bad this is! What the fcuk has it got to do with YOU or your GIRLFRIEND how they make their money. What the fuck has it got to do with anything, that they are Irish? I hope you like your new jacket but fuck me dont stereotype people

How dare you try and shift this thread back on topic!

glen quagmire said:
yeseye said:
Why judge people you dont know? These people or tramps as you call them, may well have fallen on hard times recently, who cares if they buy the kids city tops? Would you rather they spent the money on drink & drugs? You need to keep your racist bigoted buffoonness views to yourself!

Reference the orange, this woman has been on benefits way before she became a customer 4 years ago! If she can spend £68 a week on playstations and fucking led tellies and shit, the state are giving her AT LEAST £68 POUND TOO MUCH!

Reference the blue highlights where have i been racist?
idiot.

with you all the way here!!<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:50 am --<br /><br />
malg said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
How dare you try and shift this thread back on topic!

lol just seen it for the first time!!........some very angry chaps around!

I can't believe the new regime at City are making Irelands family go to the shop themselves and pay full whack with no discount. Maybe they are trying to show Stevie the door??

Did the family get in a car outside with Pink wheels and a fake granny in the back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.