Unilateral UK>US extradition treaty to remain

goose72 said:
Despite BOTH former opposition parties saying they'd shelve it.
http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1650589/uk-hacker-deserted-government

-- Wed May 26, 2010 11:20 pm --

(and I'm no fan of computer geeks or terrorists and so on and so forth. Just odd how the US can demand extradition from the UK without a conviction, and we can't do the same back, under a treaty we signed.)

The guy that hacked the pentagon i wouldn't hand over. If anything i'd give him a job at MI5 or MI6 and tell the yanks to fuck off.

Funny isn't it as well that when any terrorists or suspected terrorists get locked up here we bend over backwards not to send them back to their country of origin because of 'yooman rights' and they won't extradite to countries with the death penalty.

However with our American cousins they're happy to hand over anybody to them. More hypocrisy from these isles.

goose72 said:
Despite BOTH former opposition parties saying they'd shelve it.
http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1650589/uk-hacker-deserted-government

-- Wed May 26, 2010 11:20 pm --

(and I'm no fan of computer geeks or terrorists and so on and so forth. Just odd how the US can demand extradition from the UK without a conviction, and we can't do the same back, under a treaty we signed.)

its about time ye stopped bending over for them, or if you do we ll throw WW2 in your face.

what really bugged me was hilary clinton asking americans to boycott italian goods for their italian system(like its archaic!!!!)was wrong to imprison a murderer of a british citizen!!!! felt it was disrespective to meridith`s family and friends/britain/italy....and justice systems as a whole!
it s up the the british to push laws they want changed....i think a revolution is due globally for the better!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.